Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2018, 08:31 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times

Advertisements

Wth, Rick?? You are supposed to blow the horn when you see the convoy of Saviors coming but you hop in your SUV to go Chase Negan and fail miserably again?? What a leader. I was almost hoping Rick would meet the business end of Lucille. Negan's reaction to Rick finding Lucille was just so.....sick. "Don't you touch her!!!!" I was almost hoping they both would get bit.

I hope Georgie turns out to be a big part of rebuilding the world. I was happy to see the actress, she played BAU Director Erin something on Criminal Minds.

Where did Jadis come from? I loled just the same time Negan came to, saw Jadis and chuckled. What is she going to do with him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2018, 11:19 AM

671 posts, read 445,557 times
Rick sucks now. The writers did a pretty good job of screwing up the whole show.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:40 AM

23,459 posts, read 44,083,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Where did Jadis come from? I loled just the same time Negan came to, saw Jadis and chuckled. What is she going to do with him?
They will put their heads together to find a way to exact revenge on Simon. So predictable.
And of course once again Negan slips through the net. Yawn.
AMC must be getting fed up with this. Apparently their ratings this season have dropped like a boulder.

‘Walking Dead’ Drops to Lowest Ratings Since Season 1 – Variety

Either a big shakeup or cancellation is coming.

Old 03-19-2018, 01:50 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconographer View Post
They will put their heads together to find a way to exact revenge on Simon. So predictable.
And of course once again Negan slips through the net. Yawn.
AMC must be getting fed up with this. Apparently their ratings this season have dropped like a boulder.

‘Walking Dead’ Drops to Lowest Ratings Since Season 1 – Variety

Either a big shakeup or cancellation is coming.
Jadis will deliver Neegan to the Hilltop and use him as a bargain to be accepted into their community.

Old 03-19-2018, 03:17 PM

23,459 posts, read 44,083,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Jadis will deliver Neegan to the Hilltop and use him as a bargain to be accepted into their community.
That is plausible, but both are baying for Simon's blood right now.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:06 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,598,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Maybe, that would explain how he ends up in the cell, but does she know about Hilltop? Seems she would go to Alexandria which needs to be rebuilt.

Old 03-19-2018, 06:17 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Last night was a pretty good episode. I still can't believe Rick couldn't kill Negan though. The guy has nine lives. And I don't know what's up with this Mrs. Partridge lady and her two beatnik friends.
It's like he can shoot 25 walkers in the head with one bullet - but as soon as Negan gets into the picture; he starts spraying bullets like there's no tomorrow and not a one can find it's target.

AND ~ why didn't Dwight kill Simon when they were alone together???

Old 03-19-2018, 07:26 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
I don't know. While I can agree with some that some of the parts in the show are ridiculous, I still think this 2nd half of the season is pretty good.

What makes me laugh are the posters who at one point, at any given episode of say the last 4 seasons, are saying, "episodes are boring, too much talking, too storyline" & then a few episodes later they're like, "episodes are over the top, not enough story line, blah blah blah".

So predictable.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:32 PM

3,910 posts, read 9,470,837 times
Simon is my favorite character on TWD by far. He steals every scene he’s in. What TWD lacks is great diologue from its main characters. Simon fills that void. Dwight also is growing on me. Unfortunately both will likely be killed off soon.

Speaking of main characters, the moment between Rick and Daryl was a joke. The diologue is so camp. People do not speak like that in real life. Any time Daryl speaks is like listening to a caveman. Morgan, Carol, Maggie, and Rosita are just boring.

Any time spent on Gabriel, Aaron, Tara, Enid, Eugene, and Saddiq, are wasted scenes. They are useless characters that nobody cares about. I would throw Rosita into that category, but at least she is a baDDAZ fighter, so there is some redeeming value.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:37 PM

307 posts, read 363,243 times
That Simon guy's about had it with Negan!!! It doesn't surprise me as he seems to be even a more intense guy than Negan. Pretty soon, they were gonna clash anyway.

asides from that this past episode was on frigging steroids. as far the suspense building on their planned walker-guts-chemical war, Negan getting almost killed by Rick, Negan finding out he was majorly betrayed by Simon, and finally Negan getting captured by the "Trash People" queen (Jadis).

..also, not to be forgotten. The group that was spreading plans to rebuild in exchange for music (str8 up weird!!!)

I mean frigging hyper-anticipation is now setup now for the next episode. I've ordered the best popcorn in the southwest for that.

Last edited by HighSpeed; 03-19-2018 at 10:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV