Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2014, 10:28 PM

17,584 posts, read 15,259,939 times

Advertisements

People who aren't deserving are staying, and front runners are leaving.. Big Willie and Cutter no longer deserve to be there. If they weren't there.. I'd say that Jaimee might be the next to go. As it stands, she's almost guaranteed top-5.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 12:51 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
I can't believe Courtney skated through another challenge (as did three others) and got to sit out the pressure tests (there were four). Jamie, Daniel, Cutter and Big Willie were really tested with their egg challenges. I was hoping Courtney would really screw up the chicken challenge, but, no, of course not. I think Jamiee has done the most cooking of all and for that, she deserves to win. I am so not liking Courtney, and am actually starting to like Leslie. That's how bad Courtney is.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:04 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
^^^ hahaha, totally agree with you on that last bit. Leslie has come around some after quite a few humble pie eating contests and he's not so bad anymore. I'm honestly not sure why, but Courtney does annoy me as well. She's not a bad looking gal, and combine that with the way she dresses (heels and skirts, showing her legs), she's probably good for ratings.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:00 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
I actually like Big Willie, but will he win? No...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Skank Courtney and Leslie at the end...

Leslie can cook.. I think he's probably the best one on this season..

Cutter - I think this guy is a joke... Was so hoping, he'd be gone..

Old 08-19-2014, 08:18 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Courtney is annoying and full of herself. That AND the dress-up thingy is why she's still around. We don't really even know if she's any good in the kitchen or is on par with the rest of the lot.

Leslie started out annoying and full of himself but has clearly changed his ways and is learning the game.

Cutter is annoying and full of himself. That is all.

Big Willie's time left is short. His game has taken a downward turn. Why does he wear glasses with no lenses?

Jammie does have some talent and is one who could end up in the final challenge as well as some of the others.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:22 AM

Good point that somebody made about the amount of times people have had to cook. Being stuck on bad teams so often, Jamiee (petite girl with glasses) has participated in damn near every pressure test this season. Where as little miss Courtney wins so often, she hardly ever has to face the pressure challenge.

so if you tally up the times that Jaimee has been in both regular group/individual challenges, as well as pressure tests, Jaimee has probably had to prepare 10-15 more dishes than Courtney has so far this season.

So in a sense, I feel that when it gets down to the wire with just 3 or 4 people left, Jaimee deserves to stay moreso than Courtney. Jaimee has had her back against the wall and forced to "cook for her life" more than anybody on the show probably. Courtney just sits up there with her high heels on and looks down below at people who have to actually cook to stay on the show.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:28 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times
Courtney wins every week and goes up to the loft because Joe, Gordon, and Graham want to look up her skirt.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Courtney wins every week and goes up to the loft because Joe, Gordon, and Graham want to look up her skirt.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:48 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,471,218 times
I don't know how Cutter and Willie were safe this challenge. I just don't get it.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:56 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Not a fan of hers...

I want Leslie to win.. Since not many like him. Hah.
Me too. For exactly the same reason.

Although, in fairness, he does seem to be a really good cook. And a smart one.

I liked the challenges this week. How the heck does Cutter keeps skating through?

And why do people keep letting him bully them?

It's ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV