Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 01:12 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,781,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Caroline Flemming really is a cougar. She was 35 when she got knocked up by a 23 year old soccer player! He's her second baby daddy. Her current beau is 10 years her junior. She likes them young!

That being said, Marissa needs to give it a rest already!

Nicklas Bendtner splits from wealthy Danish fiancee Caroline Luel-Brockdorff | Daily Mail Online

would you say that if it was a guy and the woman was 23?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2015, 01:47 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
would you say that if it was a guy and the woman was 23?
I'm 35 and wouldn't touch a 23 year old guy with a 10 foot pole! No offense, but that's a baby to me! Now, if a woman's in her 40's and he's in his 30's, then it isn't a biggie. But 23?! No thank you.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:49 AM

2,453 posts, read 3,601,777 times
So apparently Baroness Caroline IS a big deal in Denmark. Loved the other women's reactions as the paparazzi appeared everywhere they went. So how did they know she was returning home? Did she let them know? Tonight was the first time I've seen Jules looking elegant and put together at the dinner party in the restaurant. That long green gown suited her and her hair was done nicely, with lovely earrings too. Quite the contrast to the nude body painting she did to hawk her energy balls.

Next week's show looks to be quite the extravaganza at the castle, a dinner worthy of a Downton Abbey spread. Nice!

Old 10-27-2015, 01:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,504,600 times
I'm going to have to start DVRing this because I keep falling asleep!

Old 11-11-2015, 05:01 PM

Anabelle is a miserable person. She claims to regret having Caroline Stanbury anywhere near her! Wow.

Annabelle Neilson: "I Regret Ever Having Caroline Stanbury Anywhere Near Me" - Reality Tea

Old 11-11-2015, 05:23 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,504,600 times
Quote:
Anabelle is a miserable person. She claims to regret having Caroline Stanbury anywhere near her! Wow.

Annabelle Neilson: "I Regret Ever Having Caroline Stanbury Anywhere Near Me" - Reality Tea
You know, it's a shame but I do think she has 'issues'. She's a beautiful woman and the other women seem to like her when she is behaving like a normal person.

Marisa did a wonderful job with her reading party.

Old 11-11-2015, 06:37 PM

I agree. Anabelle does apper to have issues. She was badly injured after falling off a horse. I recall Caroline being a great friend to her afterwards--she visited, brought her DVD's, etc. I'm surprised that Anabelle's being so hateful now. It makes me wonder if there's more to this story.

Old 11-11-2015, 08:27 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,781,501 times
Quote:
I agree. Anabelle does apper to have issues. She was badly injured after falling off a horse. I recall Caroline being a great friend to her afterwards--she visited, brought her DVD's, etc. I'm surprised that Anabelle's being so hateful now. It makes me wonder if there's more to this story.

I thought it was Jules who did all those things for Anabelle. Caroline did also?

Anabelle seems so very dark. She needs to lighten up. Her friend died sometime ago so her grief should not be fresh. She looks incredibly unkempt and out of place in the runway shows. Her posture is bad, I notice too; when she's walking the runway

Old 11-12-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I thought it was Jules who did all those things for Anabelle. Caroline did also?

Anabelle seems so very dark. She needs to lighten up. Her friend died sometime ago so her grief should not be fresh. She looks incredibly unkempt and out of place in the runway shows. Her posture is bad, I notice too; when she's walking the runway
Here is a recap of the episode:

"Caroline arrives with gifts--DVD's and a huge TV".

Ladies Of London Recap - I

Jules also visited Anabelle. She helped her get out of bed, etc.

Anabelle should be thankful, yet chooses to be negative. Oh well.......

Old 11-12-2015, 09:13 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,728,297 times
Quote:

I thought it was Jules also, that is how they became so close. Anabelle's grief is bizarre IMO. I lost my best friend 7 years ago, I would never behave the way she does, and I am American She isn't going to be missed by me on the show.

All in all pretty boring season. I have to say I am impressed by Caroline's attitude after the Gift Library closed. I would have been a complete mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV