Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2014, 07:06 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamsack View Post
Jon played an idol last week along with Keith. I didnt think Jon had another one....
He found another one afterwards at Exile Island.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2014, 07:12 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,295,927 times
Why does everyone hate Baylor? I don't remember her doing anything worthy of hate.

I agree that allowing ANY couples to still be in the game at this point is terrible gameplay. The first priority after trhe merge should have been to break up every couple.

Old 12-04-2014, 07:13 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
Quote:
Jon played an idol last week along with Keith. I didnt think Jon had another one....
He found another one last night at Exile Island.

Old 12-04-2014, 07:32 AM

5,518 posts, read 7,109,883 times
Where exactly is Keith going to spit at the reunion show? It is indoors, do you suppose he will spit on the floor?

Old 12-04-2014, 07:59 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Why does everyone hate Baylor? I don't remember her doing anything worthy of hate.

I agree that allowing ANY couples to still be in the game at this point is terrible gameplay. The first priority after trhe merge should have been to break up every couple.
Baylor has upped her game lately. I for one did not see her going so deep but she has actually began to play the game. Early on she was pretty lame and many didn't think she should be moving forward.

Can't wait to see Jon go. That couple is making me want to puke. Not sure which one irritates me more. She's crazy and he's insane. Great combo.

Old 12-04-2014, 08:23 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,361 times
*Gives silent treatment*
*Gets annoyed when Jon went to talk to Missy instead*

Old 12-04-2014, 08:29 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
He found another one afterwards at Exile Island.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
He found another one last night at Exile Island.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This.

I don't hate Baylor but she is a brat when she's around Mommy. It is Mommy I dislike.

Maybe Keith will have a spitoon, Tom.

Old 12-04-2014, 09:13 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Where exactly is Keith going to spit at the reunion show? It is indoors, do you suppose he will spit on the floor?
*Pass the Voting Vessel please.*

Old 12-04-2014, 09:20 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,189,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post

I have Dish TV. I might be losing my CBS channel that Survivor is on. I hope I can watch the remaining episodes online somewhere.
We have had that locally here but they always seem to settle in advance of the cutoff.

Old 12-04-2014, 09:22 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
DVR will change your life. It's definitely worth the extra $6 or $7 bucks a month.
Or I can wait until Thursday & watch it at CBS.com for free. Besides I wouldn't know how to hook the thing up with a flat screen on a wall I have no cable box either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
He'll bring an empty clear water bottle to spit in so he can tuck it in his pocket. I've watched guys do this & it is disgusting more than spitting on the ground disgusting.

Natalie said if she went with Keith's side she still would be number 4 or 5 so she was trusting Jacquelyn, I take that as they promised her final 3. I don't see Jon taking Nat over Missy if he had the choice though.

Baylor was a flipper earlier on her word couldn't be trusted & she was lazy around camp remember? They should have taken Missy out a long time ago but very telling listening to her saying "Jon was her man he had her back". She is how old & hasn't learned she can't trust anybody but herself and still hitching her wagon to a man even if it is somebody else's man. Hope she isn't medically removed if she is that will screw up Jon's plans I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV