Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2014, 03:52 PM

17,584 posts, read 15,254,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
True, I see your point. But you have to get to final for that to be a factor. Many of good votable at final contestant has thought too far down the road about final and that tripped them up and they got blindsided.
So it still depends on how far you are in the game, and how winnable you think you vs. the others are.

Its sort of like having an idol, do you play it or go home with it in your pocket?
Oh, absolutely.. You've got to make it to the final.. But.. If you make it and are against people you have no chance against.. Does it matter? Chicken or egg?

Very few people have played everything perfectly. Even Earl, who is the only unanimous choice (If I recall) kind of backed into it.. He was going to bring Yau-Man with him, and that would have been an interesting final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I can see what you mean but the clues are painfully obvious it seems to me. 'Look for a sideways tree, you'll get wet.' Then you see a sideways tree over there ---> hanging over water. I think it's a bit too easy. But get your point of editing and such.
Hell.. Just look at where the cameraman is looking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2014, 08:55 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,348 times
They should limit tribe members to one idol only. If they find a second idol they have to give it away.

Old 12-08-2014, 10:21 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
They should limit tribe members to one idol only. If they find a second idol they have to give it away.
They should limit it to there being only one idol, period. Like in the "good ole days".

Old 12-08-2014, 11:28 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
Or just get rid of them like the real old days. hehe They add a layer to the game I admit but it's out-of-hand at this point.

Old 12-08-2014, 12:02 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,294,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post

Now is the time to separate Jon and Jac and Missy and Baylor.
The time to break up the couples was immediately after the merge, and definitely before the jury started forming. Here's a scenario for you: Jacqueline is in the final and John is on the jury, that's a guaranteed one vote advantage for Jacqueline if she is up against someone other than Missy or Baylor.

Old 12-08-2014, 12:21 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
The time to break up the couples was immediately after the merge, and definitely before the jury started forming. Here's a scenario for you: Jacqueline is in the final and John is on the jury, that's a guaranteed one vote advantage for Jacqueline if she is up against someone other than Missy or Baylor.
Jon & Jac have flipped too many times and are not Jury Friendly. Missy & Baylor are locks to lose also. Why bust them up, take them with, as long as it's a Final Three that is. No real reason to break them up - all are beatable, even if one of them is on the Jury. Other than a little politicking, it's only one vote.

Old 12-08-2014, 02:12 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
They should limit it to there being only one idol, period. Like in the "good ole days".
That would be a good idea. Too many idols to keep track of who has what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
True but since they didn't do that then, they should be doing it now. Good point about the one vote advantage, one vote could determine a winner.

Old 12-08-2014, 11:56 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,572,682 times
If Jon, Jacqueline, Missy or Baylor win this game, I will rank this as one of the worst Survivors of all time. None of them played the game at all, I don't think, so none are deserving of the win. Right now, I'm rooting for Natalie as I don't see anyone else really playing. Well, maybe Keith. He's trying very hard at the challenges...

Old 12-09-2014, 06:42 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
If Jon, Jacqueline, Missy or Baylor win this game, I will rank this as one of the worst Survivors of all time. None of them played the game at all, I don't think, so none are deserving of the win. Right now, I'm rooting for Natalie as I don't see anyone else really playing. Well, maybe Keith. He's trying very hard at the challenges...
I think we already slid down that slope. No climb out.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:46 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,348 times
Have I not been paying attention? Since when have the tribe members have canteens? Next season they are just going to give them a gas grill!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV