Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2014, 09:47 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,375,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Why all the hate for the wrestlers? I think they are totally funny
I liked when they looked at their speed bump photo and said "God we look good".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2014, 09:58 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,483 times
I know that Phil, but rather production, probably didn't have anything to do with the decision to bring all 4 teams to the finals but..........isn't Phil a nice guy? lol Gotta love him.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:15 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
I actually liked the wrestlers last night. I loved when she whined about something on their Speed Bump and he told her to quit whining. She sure got in her basketball groove, didn't she?

I sure like that the scientists didn't get eliminated. I bet they would not have stopped for so long to let Amy recover if they had known they were still in the race!

Looking forward to the finale. It's anyone's to lose or win.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:52 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
This is a rare TAR where all remaining teams are rather likeable. The whining wrestler dummies have really grown on me, they've been in the groove the last few episodes and are fun to watch. The scientist girls seem nice enough but are kind of dull and I can't remember their names. The dentists are still annoying but harmless (they are smart but tend to make a lot of small mistakes that could cost them in the end). The surfers are just all-around cool people. Looking forward to next week's finale.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:56 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
Really cool twist. Helps when all the teams are likeable of course. lol It's been a good season. Wrestlers really stepped up. Dude is still funny and completely not the typical meathead jock-type. I like them. Going to be an interesting last episode. I hope it's 2 hours but since they are going straight to LA I kinda doubt it will be.

Old 12-13-2014, 11:25 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times
I really thought that one sweet scientist is going to die.
First time in AR history, a contestant drops dead during a challenge.

Old 12-13-2014, 01:23 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,188,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Really cool twist. Helps when all the teams are likeable of course. lol It's been a good season. Wrestlers really stepped up. Dude is still funny and completely not the typical meathead jock-type. I like them. Going to be an interesting last episode. I hope it's 2 hours but since they are going straight to LA I kinda doubt it will be.

Just looked it up. It is a 1 hour show.

Old 12-13-2014, 02:23 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
My guess is that we're done with Non-Elimination legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
Didn't see that one coming. Still an elimination before the end so it's still going to be a three team race at the end.

Old 12-13-2014, 03:10 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,263,440 times
I'm still amazed at how close the teams finished last week. According to their start times this week, they were only 6 minutes apart. You'd think one or two of the teams would have been looking in the muck for a long time.

I hope Misti has had a lot of shots. Cutting your foot while walking in a mud pit with ox dung can't be healthy.

The Dentists didn't learn from their mistake of taking the same flight as the Surfers without checking and just followed the sweet scientists onto the wrong jeepney. Production was happy to show the cockiness of both teams about making good decisions before they found out they were going in the wrong direction.

Amy is a beast, and a little more confident of her stamina than she should be. She took a second lap on the taxi-bike and volunteered for the roadblock. All of the teams seemed to be having trouble with the Manilla heat, but Amy was drained.

As the Sweet Scientists ran up to the Pit Stop, we could see that Phil was hiding the clue behind his back, so we knew they were still in it. I'm glad of that and still hoping they'll win. They seem like regular people and haven't gotten the attention the other teams have had in their lives. They haven't been flashy but quietly have been getting the job done. If they win, though, Maya might bust a gut with her celebration.

Old 12-13-2014, 04:55 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I actually liked the wrestlers last night. I loved when she whined about something on their Speed Bump and he told her to quit whining. She sure got in her basketball groove, didn't she?

I sure like that the scientists didn't get eliminated. I bet they would not have stopped for so long to let Amy recover if they had known they were still in the race!

Looking forward to the finale. It's anyone's to lose or win.
We could have used her on our basketball team, in high school...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV