Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2015, 04:17 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,723 times

Advertisements

I was laughing and yelling "YES!!!!" at the last few minutes of the episode and all through the closing credits. It looks like that b*tch is finally going to get what she deserves. And whatever her judgement is I hope it's slow and VERY painful. Her attempt to hold onto her power just might backfire on her. Serves her right. I still can't wait till she also finds out her family's broke.

Things don't look good for Sam and Gilly at the Wall. Jon left alot of enemies and very few allies. And just when I was wondering why Ghost wasn't with him, he shows up to save the day. I have a bad feeling this is Sam's last season if everyone that hated Jon decide to rise up and take Castle Black. If he is going to die, at least he got laid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2015, 06:13 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
Sansa had a pretty nasty bruise on her arm to show how Ramsy is abusing her. Reek has really earned his name now. I was hoping he would help her.

Old 05-25-2015, 06:53 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,766,723 times
I thought Theon was going to help too. Then he opened the door and there was Ramsey. I knew right there he was going to rat Sansa out. Who we once knew as Theon is completely broken. I guess removing one's manhood will do that. Long live Reek. And may he die as painfully as I hope Cersei is punished

Old 05-25-2015, 06:58 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,410,406 times
did that old dude reference the starks youngest son right before thopse guys took cersei away

and isnt cersei like a witch or something, remember in the opening episode they had the scene where she and another girl were young and they never really touched on that or at least i didnt see the point of that scene being needed but i thought the lady they found did something to her

Old 05-25-2015, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
I thought Theon was going to help too. Then he opened the door and there was Ramsey. I knew right there he was going to rat Sansa out. Who we once knew as Theon is completely broken. I guess removing one's manhood will do that. Long live Reek. And may he die as painfully as I hope Cersei is punished
didnt think it was a matter of if threek ratting out sansa

ramsey had already discovered the northern friends and started skinning em

threek making an attempt to go and light the candle showed that his intention was good

and yep, you gotta expect that threek was mentally damaged once his ding dong was removed...iirc he used to screw alot of chicks sooo....

Old 05-25-2015, 07:16 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,960,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Sansa had a pretty nasty bruise on her arm to show how Ramsy is abusing her. Reek has really earned his name now. I was hoping he would help her.
She did snatch a knife in the episode, I think?

Old 05-25-2015, 07:17 AM

5,819 posts, read 7,233,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
did that old dude reference the starks youngest son right before those guys took cersei away

and isnt cersei like a witch or something, remember in the opening episode they had the scene where she and another girl were young and they never really touched on that or at least i didnt see the point of that scene being needed but i thought the lady they found did something to her
Rickon would be the youngest Stark. The old dude is the High Sparrow, a high septon in the Faith of the Seven. Those guys were all ladies. And I didn't hear anything said about Rickon during that scene.

Cersei isn't a witch. She visited a witch when she was a young girl; that was the scene we saw in the first episode. That's when she was given her sombre fortune. That fortune has colored her entire life, and directed many of her actions. THAT'S why we were shown it.

Old 05-25-2015, 07:24 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
She did snatch a knife in the episode, I think?
I saw that too. I thought she was going to stab Ramsey right there.

Old 05-25-2015, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrohip View Post
Rickon would be the youngest Stark. The old dude is the High Sparrow, a high septon in the Faith of the Seven. Those guys were all ladies. And I didn't hear anything said about Rickon during that scene.

Cersei isn't a witch. She visited a witch when she was a young girl; that was the scene we saw in the first episode. That's when she was given her sombre fortune. That fortune has colored her entire life, and directed many of her actions. THAT'S why we were shown it.
thanks for explaining

i'm not a big g.o.t. person but i watch

i listen to dialogue and heard dude say something about a bird (perhaps an expression) and just took it as a reference

his name was rickon? did he go by a nickname? anyways, isnt he suppose to turn into a bird or some shht

Old 05-25-2015, 08:06 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
thanks for explaining

i'm not a big g.o.t. person but i watch

i listen to dialogue and heard dude say something about a bird (perhaps an expression) and just took it as a reference

his name was rickon? did he go by a nickname? anyways, isnt he suppose to turn into a bird or some shht
In the last episode of Season 4, the old seer tells Bran that he will never walk again,
but someday he will fly.

Pre-season hype for Season 5 says Bran will not be in
any of this season's episodes. Maybe next year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV