Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2016, 10:27 AM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Ashley I is the most annoying, selfish person I have ever seen. Hopefully, most of it was fake for dramatic effect because if it wasn't she needs serious professional help. Caila showed restraint and class. I would have slapped that b@@@@.
Agreed 100% ! Ashley I disgusts me now. I'm over her stupid drama. Regardless if that's an act or not... She could've left on a "high note" when she didn't get a rose. But nope. Completely ruined her 'image' and revealed herself to be a totally fake-ass b* who lugs around a 50lb trunk full of makeup in a pathetic attempt to conceal all that inner ugly that came pouring out on screen. We see you now, girl..! Smh..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 11:38 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,720,623 times
Quote:
But I wish it was Daniel! lol

HA!!! Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Old 08-31-2016, 01:03 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,603,681 times
Daniel as Bachelor would have been AWESOME!

Wells is seriously cute. I hope he ends up with the Canadian girl - at least for the duration of the show. He would never have made it as Bachelor, though, if he was overwhelmed by just three girls.

I actually think Nick is good looking, and smarter than the average guy on these shows. I'll be watching!

Old 08-31-2016, 01:15 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,929,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Agreed 100% ! Ashley I disgusts me now.
From a male perspective, Ashley is very attractive. What amazes me is that she is The Virgin. The only women I've ever known who got away with the kind of crap she pulls were putting out big time.

Old 08-31-2016, 01:59 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
From a male perspective, Ashley is very attractive. What amazes me is that she is The Virgin. The only women I've ever known who got away with the kind of crap she pulls were putting out big time.
My husband was not impressed. He said she wears way too much makeup and looks clownish. He did find Caila attractive though.

Old 08-31-2016, 02:12 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,540 times
Jared will never find a woman to love, as long as he keeps the bunny boiler as a "friend".

I really, really hope Brett dumps Izzy! I loved Vinny.

Old 08-31-2016, 02:20 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Jared will never find a woman to love, as long as he keeps the bunny boiler as a "friend".

I really, really hope Brett dumps Izzy! I loved Vinny.
That certainly would serve her right, wouldn't it? Vinny sure dodged a bullet although he didn't think so at the time. Talk about a fake person!!

Old 08-31-2016, 04:44 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,403,838 times
If I were a guy, I'd probably be attracted to Ashley I. Her mouth IS kind of clownish but I think her eyes and smile are beautiful.

Now, you know who looks ridiculous -- Lace and those EYELASHES!!! I have seen extensions but hers are appalling. She looks like she fell asleep wearing a set of cheap false eyelashes.

Izzy. Karma. But Blondie, how would Brett ever be able to stand her voice??? Now I remember why I couldn't stand her on Ben's season. She doesn't even have the excuse of being a Kardashian or a CA surfer chick.

Old 08-31-2016, 05:02 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
I was thinking that about the blonde who went for Brett. Horrible, horrible voice!

It's too bad Izzy turned out to be so superficial. I liked her because she didn't seem to wear any make up and looked perfectly fine (to me)! Take that ton of make up off most of those females, and you see a different person. I was watching Calia one time down on the shore with Jared and I stopped thinking she was so beautiful. She actually looked a little homely to me! Anywhoo, Izzy was a big disappointment.

Old 08-31-2016, 05:21 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Lace looks like she is on some type of drug or maybe too much alcoholic drinks! The eyelashes look like a drunk put on make up!

Cayla to me is not pretty but has amazing hair and further she doesn't seem to have much of a personality other than smiling all day.

Jared and Ashley actually seem to have a great friendship and I felt they were connecting better on the coach than Jared and Cayla and she looked very uncomfortable.

We can all laugh about Ashley and her over the top emotional behavior and crying alligators tears but in the end she is the only girl who didn't have sex with anyone and get scrutinized for maybe being not dealing the right way with her crush.

Seeing some girls kissing all men and returning to the show so many times and for Nick who slept on the show with Andy and kissed so many others while even in front of the Nation disclosing he had sex with Andy to make her look bad, makes Ashley to me look like a Saint.

Of course her Kardashian way of liking to put her make up on and carrying the entire professional looking bulb suitcase (make up) with her to the beach like she was on a Hollywood set, is actually me showing that Ashley is who she is and not trying to play a role. She is not embarrassed to cry and to say it how she feels. Of course most of us won't react like that and I'm happy my kids are far from the Ashley type but I respect her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV