Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 04:39 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
This season is so boring.
been saying this since like week 2

this is one of those seasons that wont be mentioned when you remenisce on BB

perfect season for victoria to be in, since the whole cast is lame she wont stand out so much

---

shame zach didnt play the game like he said in the pre interview when he punked rachel

he wasted all his time bodying up with that pink haired fella and now look at him, smh

and lookee here, derrick still havent been on the block and he basically gets to keep playing for HoH

just gone and make out the checks now...

Derrick $500,000 (does he still get the TA prizes? i forget the rule)
Victoria $50,000 (yes, she gets $50k for being useless and screaming about ariana grande)
Frankie $25,000 (the elissa rule; automatic win..but be sure to make the check out to africa )

Old 08-19-2014, 04:51 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
They are scared to death to nominate Daddy Derrick and his pet, Cody, for eviction. I'm pulling for Donny all the way, but if he becomes the HOH, and doesn't put those 2 up, he's nuts. Derrick just had him put up, and he knows Derricks running the house. I wonder if Derrick would threaten someone if they put him up like he did when he was mad at Zach? I wonder if he would yell at them for "literally trying to take the food out of his daughters mouth!" lols Lets let Derrick win so his daughter won't go hungry!

VickiR, I'm an avid reader, so I could never go on a show like that. I know they can read the bible, but I'd have to have something else.

Old 08-19-2014, 05:57 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,603 times
Yeah, I think all of that down time would drive me nuts! No wonder all they do is eat. Especially this year since Derrick makes all of the decisions for them they don't even have to think.

I think that's the biggest reason I find this season so boring. There have been no power shifts or close votes because they are all doing the same thing. I tried watching After Dark once, and I fell asleep.

Old 08-19-2014, 06:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Y'all should know I am a huge BB fan but I just can't get into this season. Granted, it's good for Derrik that he has hypnotized everyone into compliance but over bad for us. I don't think I can remember such a dull season. I hope Derrik and Stanky go up on the block. I think last week was the last BOB so if neither wins POV, they stay up there.

Old 08-19-2014, 06:57 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,603 times
My only hope is for Donny to win HOH and put up Frankie and Derrick.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:04 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,928 times
yall realize that this game is screwed up and the f3 will suck

think about this

come thurs zach gets evicted

he then competes with hayden-nicole-jocasta to come back in the house, so essentially it zach-hayden-nicole competing

zach and nicole arent good candidates for a 2nd opportunity in the house... zach wasted all his days doing whatever he was doing with frankie and then got the expected knife. nicole, all you have to do is tell her anything and she trusts you again

so basically all we have is hayden. so he needs to win

but so what... if he comes back in and he works with donnie and actually tries to get derrick-frankie and maybe gets one out all this means is that victoria-cody-christine move closer to the money

victoria is gonna make it to 50k for being useless...this is a complete joke

donnie will have to win HoH and/or POV every week for any possibility of salvaging this season

Old 08-19-2014, 10:17 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Apparently the crew is pulling for Donny!

I just saw this:
"Yes. They heard crew clapping when Donny won. And somebody said "Go Donny!" (And earlier Derrick noticed that the audience didn't sound too thrilled when he and Frankie won HOH. They could also tell that Nicole was popular from the applause she got when she walked out.) Derrick was seen crying after BotB because of this."

"And when Victoria caught him crying he played it off as he was sad he had to give his family pictures back to production. But we all know the real reason. I don't even believe they were real tears. I just think he was desperately flailing for a sympathy edit."

" I HATE his attempted manipulation of the audience with his disingenuous DRs. He can't have it both ways. If he wants to be the evil genius with the HGs, he can't be trying to convince us he's on board with Team America and wants Donny safe. It's insulting."

Old 08-19-2014, 11:04 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,188,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I totally agree with you!

I have to wonder about the people that cast BB. Are there just not enough people out there to choose from? Why did they cast Victoria? WHAT were they thinking?!!

Maybe finding decent people to stay locked up in that house for months isn't easy. After all, they have to find people that can take time from their job and life or those that have no job and no life!

I keep thinking that BB should have a show with only those in their late 30s and older. I'm so over this teenage crap!
Thinking along those lines how about a bunch of senior citizens?

Old 08-20-2014, 07:48 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,152,348 times
Still catching up, blows my mind that Nicole went from being HOH to getting evicted. Christine is probably out in the next couple of weeks which makes this move even worse. Despite Christine lying to Nicole the entire game, Nicole was her only ally. I don't see Christine being strong enough to beat 3-4 other guys.

Other note, you just know there's an endurance competition soon. It's coming...

Old 08-20-2014, 07:59 AM

693 posts, read 1,041,024 times
Watched BBAD last night. One part was just really bizarre.

Frankie, Cody, and Victoria were laying on the patio chairs while Christine sat right in front of them. Victoria ran her fingers through Cody's hair while Frankie had his arm around Cody as Cody tenderly stroked Frankie's arm. It looked like Christine was leaning against Cody's leg, but it might have been her own (sitting with knee up). I'm no prude, but the whole scene just struck me as being really odd. On one hand, it seems that (some) of the house mates genuinely care about each other and have become very close. On the other hand - well - I'm not sure what to think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV