Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2015, 11:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times

Advertisements

wow that Ryan dude(the one who married Jessica) has some serious anger management issues !!!!! He has no idea how to treat a lady either.
Jaclyn is a lost cause and should remain single the rest of her life.
I think the "Pros" made an EPIC FAIL with their matches this season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2015, 09:09 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,138 times
Yeah, I was surprised that Ryan just walked out...very immature and that does nothing to grow a strong marriage. I'm changing my mind about Jaclyn. It sounds like she is opening up and wants to get closer to Ryan. She's been single for so long, it's hard to change that fast when it comes to personal space and old habits.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:47 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,166,775 times
I have a different take on Ryan walking away. If he has anger issues and sought counseling, a counselor's advice is to walk away to avoid saying or doing something you might regret..the old "count to 10" regroup then come back and be reasonable. Editing makes for good dramatic TV sometimes. All you Jacklyn haters..did you see that girls body and legs?? She has it going on.. Again editing for drama made a strong opinionated woman look like a biotch. I hate when they do that because men get away with it but women are immediately labeled (unfortunately by other women) as biotches when they speak their mind. They are the couple assessing and taking things slow and IMO will be standing together at the end. Ryan R is very successful in the real estate world but chooses to be there for his mother and niece. Don't knock it unless you have been put in his situation. Jessica & Ryan dove in too fast. If they don't make it IMO it is because they didn't take time to build a foundation based on friendship before sex took over and fogged their brain. Davina and Sean I can't figure out. He obviously looked thrilled over her when he saw her and she was very emotional over thinking she had the perfect life (the snow ride) but both have major insecurity trust issues so with the experts help might make it but might be too much alike. They say in any relationship one needs to be strong to counterbalance but two weak links stand alone.

Old 04-09-2015, 12:13 PM

278 posts, read 252,221 times
Ryan D, has some major growing up to do! I felt so bad for Jessica! He deffinately has double standards, when it comes to tats and piercings, very hypocritical! He's fixated on his grandparents, semingly perfect relationship, but fails to realize, that that relationship, required, much maturity, give and take, consideration for the other persons feelings;etc. If he ever wants that type of relationship, he needs to seriously work on himself with a good therapist or all his relationships, are doomed to failure! I knew he would be trouble from the minute, he dunked poor Jessica in the water! A man that has a caring nature, will always be considerate of his partners feelings, and try to work within them! His "playful nature, IMHO, has a mean side to it, and that's never good! Good for Jessica for pointing out his bad behavior to him! He obviously, couldn't take it! I agree with the poster, that they jumped in too soon!

Davina did the right thing telling Sean how she was feeling! Only time will tell, if he makes a habit of diregarding her feelings! If that's the case, then this realtionship is doomed!

Jacklyn is starting to grow on me! I think that she's starting to notice and appreciate, Ryan R's good qualities!
Ryan, needs to take a page from Davina, and tell Jacklyn, what he's feeling as far as her actions towards him. He should have spoken up right there on the spot when she ordered food for him!
So far, I think these two could end up falling in love!

Old 04-09-2015, 01:10 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
I have a different take on Ryan walking away. If he has anger issues and sought counseling, a counselor's advice is to walk away to avoid saying or doing something you might regret..the old "count to 10" regroup then come back and be reasonable. Editing makes for good dramatic TV sometimes. All you Jacklyn haters..did you see that girls body and legs?? She has it going on.. Again editing for drama made a strong opinionated woman look like a biotch. I hate when they do that because men get away with it but women are immediately labeled (unfortunately by other women) as biotches when they speak their mind. They are the couple assessing and taking things slow and IMO will be standing together at the end. Ryan R is very successful in the real estate world but chooses to be there for his mother and niece. Don't knock it unless you have been put in his situation. Jessica & Ryan dove in too fast. If they don't make it IMO it is because they didn't take time to build a foundation based on friendship before sex took over and fogged their brain. Davina and Sean I can't figure out. He obviously looked thrilled over her when he saw her and she was very emotional over thinking she had the perfect life (the snow ride) but both have major insecurity trust issues so with the experts help might make it but might be too much alike. They say in any relationship one needs to be strong to counterbalance but two weak links stand alone.

Jacklyn haters???? Really? I don't know about anyone else here but I don't know her, therefore can't hate on her. And as for her body and legs----so??? That has nothing to do with her personality and judgemental nature. And yes-I can comment and judge her because SHE chose to go on a reality show and expose herself to viewers who are going to form an opinion and state said opinions on the internet.
I think the PROS chose absolutely the wrong person for Ryan. He seems to be a really decent guy and needed someone more like Jessica. I don't think Jaclyn is suited for anyone. Certainly none of these 3 guys.

Ryan didn't calmly walk away---he stormed off in a fit of rage. I would be terrified of him and if I were Jessica the honeymoon and the marriage would have been over right then. Again the PROS dropped the ball and should have known of his anger issues. He, like Jaclyn should not have been selected for this experiment. IMHO

Old 04-09-2015, 01:31 PM

278 posts, read 252,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Jacklyn haters???? Really? I don't know about anyone else here but I don't know her, therefore can't hate on her. And as for her body and legs----so??? That has nothing to do with her personality and judgemental nature. And yes-I can comment and judge her because SHE chose to go on a reality show and expose herself to viewers who are going to form an opinion and state said opinions on the internet.
I think the PROS chose absolutely the wrong person for Ryan. He seems to be a really decent guy and needed someone more like Jessica. I don't think Jaclyn is suited for anyone. Certainly none of these 3 guys.

Ryan didn't calmly walk away---he stormed off in a fit of rage. I would be terrified of him and if I were Jessica the honeymoon and the marriage would have been over right then. Again the PROS dropped the ball and should have known of his anger issues. He, like Jaclyn should not have been selected for this experiment. IMHO

Yeah, they deffiantely did not make a good choice with Ryan D! Jacklyn, maybe?
Time will tell with her

Old 04-11-2015, 04:14 PM

922 posts, read 1,148,350 times
Just watched the last episode online and all I can say is "Run Jessica Run!" This Ryan D-bag sure lives up to that name, what an A-hole. His idea of fun is dumping his wife in the ocean, not once but twice, after she explicitly told him she's scared of the ocean. Then he calls her trashy for a lip piercing and tattoo she got. He defends his immature frat boy antics by claiming that's how he expresses his love. What a moron.

As great as the experts were with Jason/Cortney and Doug/Jamie in season 1, they royally screwed up all 3 in season 2.

Old 04-11-2015, 04:19 PM

922 posts, read 1,148,350 times
Quote:
sometimes. All you Jacklyn haters..did you see that girls body and legs?? She has it going on.. \
If you took a poll, majority of guys would overwhelmingly take 9 in looks and 5 in body (ex. Cortney) over a 5 looks/9 body (ex Jaclyn).

Old 04-13-2015, 11:10 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,489 times
Ryan D def has anger issues but i also think that Jessica has a not so sweet and emotional side like they play her out to be. I think her true colors will probably be showing soon. I could be wrong. And why did Davina act like people in NYC don't do snow angels.. She was a lil boojie about it.

Old 04-15-2015, 01:42 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,431,476 times
Quote:
I agree about walking away being a result of a therapy and learning some skills. Time for a tune up to learn more.

Did you see the Christmas Day episode? I think taking the constant new pressures each couple has faced in less than a month, plus some counseling, these two can be a keeper. I saw the last episode from the first season. Wow, they pair them together at what is probably the highest stress time for most people. You have to remember they didn't know each other on Thanksgiving and then they have two weeks to prepare for marriage, get married, honeymoon and now home to figure out where they will live, let alone celebrate the biggest holiday to many people. Talk about the pressure cooker!

What I remember seeing from the 1-2 episodes I saw of the first season is those couples would go talk to Dr. Pepper in particular. Is there a reason these three couples can't?

I was impressed by all three and how each partner appreciated, remembered special things and developed a deeper emotional intimacy. This show fascinates me. There are a group of people that potentially would do well being matched with someone. Couples didn't divorce at 50% when they had learned coping skills, communication skills and tried to treat each other with respect. It will be interesting to see the papers the researchers should be publishing.

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV