Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 02:26 AM

806 posts, read 958,537 times

Advertisements

S3 hasn't even started yet. It will begin airing Dec 1st.

Kinda disappointed after the previews.... not a single attractive person in the cast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 07:39 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Was S3 on already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acercode View Post
S3 hasn't even started yet. It will begin airing Dec 1st.

Kinda disappointed after the previews.... not a single attractive person in the cast.
Duh, I thought I had missed a season. On purpose.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:36 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm just getting around to watching The First Year shows. Did Jamie get a nose bob? She used to have a very long, severe nose! Now it looks softer and not as long and severe. To me at least. I didn't even bother watching season 3 after the clunker 2nd season. Did any of the women get any legal satisfaction from that debacle of a season?
I looked at the first season and her nose looks the same to me now but I see what you mean..some camera angles are not her friend.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:36 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Courtney needs to ease up with the North Carolina thing. Maybe she should have thought bout that before signing up for a show IN Ny.
Jamie and Doug confuse me. Either they are all lovey dovey or they are talking about how bad things are between them. There seems to be no in between.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:51 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,167,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Courtney needs to ease up with the North Carolina thing. Maybe she should have thought bout that before signing up for a show IN Ny.
Jamie and Doug confuse me. Either they are all lovey dovey or they are talking about how bad things are between them. There seems to be no in between.
I agree about Doug & Jamie..either that or they are drumming up drama to keep a story line going. There is just so much you can do with> Hey Look at Doug & I hold hands while we grocery shop and he pushes the cart for me or Look at Jamie fry eggs for me for breakfast and how neatly she stacks dishes. The nitpiking may be by design to keep you wondering if they are on the edge. Obviously she is concerned people might think they are breaking up because she high tails it to social media to tell everyone what a wonderful hubby she has and how sad she is that she comes across soooo meeean.. Gets tiring hearing the same ol same ol after awhile and how she wants a babeeeeeee. I am glad they showed her without all the makeup. She doesn't need it. Doug is not the responsible one and that in itself would be enough of a red flag. I want a man who is accountable for where the money goes and he hasn't a care in the world it seems until possible they have none then he will be the one scratching his head wondering what happened. I really love Jason. Courtney really loves Courtney lol. They are cute together. He loves NY but he loves her enough that she will probably get her way eventually but he will always be a New Yorker.

Old 11-20-2015, 11:03 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,436,015 times
I wonder if they are running background checks and doing interviews that could show if someone has a temper or violent side........

I wonder what anyone got from Season II that was positive?

MSR

Old 11-21-2015, 12:05 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I wonder if they are running background checks and doing interviews that could show if someone has a temper or violent side........

I wonder what anyone got from Season II that was positive?

MSR
AIDS positive?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV