Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 05:19 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times

Advertisements

We are rolling on the couch watching her new
Reality tv show.
What a bunch of Kooks!!!!
Her mutha is such a character.
Glad she is back on t.v. And
Getting over that Scientology
Backlash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2014, 06:30 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
I watched the first three-four eppies cuz I think she had balls to publicly leave Scientology but I can't relate so they are ended for me.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:41 AM

368 posts, read 830,917 times
I really like it, the store owner who said "can you guys stay here all day" was right on the money. They are fun to watch. Great group of personalities. I will continue to watch.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:44 AM

17,597 posts, read 17,629,777 times
While I applaud her leaving Scientology, I still find her annoying. She just never seems happy. It's like she's always angry and ready to fight at a moment's notice. She might as well be a cast member of the Jersey Shore, Mob Wives, or a "Real Housewives of" show.

Old 07-22-2014, 12:03 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
i watch the 1st 2 eps

these super-scripted cookie cutter "family" reality shows arent my thing

i thought some of the rehearsed things the daughter said did come off as *cute*

i actually laughed that a "celebrity" would down scientology on tv like that...thought they had to keep everything politically correct

scientology sounds like a great religion

i don't know leah's family tree, where did her looks come from?

the "ugly" sister looks like the mom. leah dont look like any of em IMO

Old 07-22-2014, 01:09 PM

368 posts, read 830,917 times
Leahs Daughter looks like Angelo, Leah probably looks alot like her father.

Old 07-22-2014, 01:21 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
While I applaud her leaving Scientology, I still find her annoying. She just never seems happy. It's like she's always angry and ready to fight at a moment's notice. She might as well be a cast member of the Jersey Shore, Mob Wives, or a "Real Housewives of" show.
I could be wrong, but I think like other comedians, she had to
adopt a schtick or gig or persona...Like Jack Benny had his "cheap" thing,
Rodney Dangerfield 'never got any respect', the list goes on... Seinfeld comments on
the ridiculous minutia in everyday life...
gee, look at Don Rickles...gotta have a niche.

(Ellen D's is more complicated...she repeatedly strings you along thinking she is
serious, telling a story, then gives you the surprise zinger...very effective!)

But, I like that you find angry people annoying....sounds like you prefer
happy people, that's a great thing!

Old 07-22-2014, 02:06 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
it's her voice and accent

you can go back to her stint on who's the boss

she always had that "roughness" about her

__

Old 07-22-2014, 03:54 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
I find her annoying for the same reasons. When they advertised this new show, I thought that it wouldn't last any time. I haven't seen it because she drives me crazy. I saw her on DWTS, and she was rude, for the most part, to the judges, and always making a face when they would critique her. It seems I always quite watching DWTS about halfway through, I get tired of the judges falling all over some of the "stars," but this time a lot of it was because of Leah.

I never remember her being on Who's the Boss?

Old 07-22-2014, 07:03 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I find her annoying for the same reasons. When they advertised this new show, I thought that it wouldn't last any time. I haven't seen it because she drives me crazy. I saw her on DWTS, and she was rude, for the most part, to the judges, and always making a face when they would critique her. It seems I always quite watching DWTS about halfway through, I get tired of the judges falling all over some of the "stars," but this time a lot of it was because of Leah.

I never remember her being on Who's the Boss?

I don't recall her on that either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV