Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 01:03 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times

Advertisements

I'm really liking this show and hopefully I'm not the only one ?!

“Finding Carter” is a family drama that centers on Carter, a teenage girl who thinks she has the perfect life until one night after a police bust at a high school party she is told that the woman who she believes to be her biological mother actually abducted her as a toddler.

http://www.mtv.com/shows/finding-carter/

9 Reasons Why You Absolutely Need to Be Watching Finding Carter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2014, 01:07 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
Hey HDL! I have never heard of it......

I may try it out if it goes on Netflix. Looks like I can only watch the second half of the season on that site.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:22 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,673,832 times
sounds interesting. May have to find this and check out the first episode to see if its something i might watch

Old 09-17-2014, 02:10 AM

It's very lonely in this thread . I guess that I'm the only poster on CDF watching this show ??? Tonight was the Season Finale and it was pretty good with new episodes due out sometime in 2015. I thought the show has some great potential and I can't wait to see what happens in Season 2 !!!

Old 09-24-2014, 10:45 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,489 times
@HDL- I just started watching and i'm up to ep. 5
I had it dvr'd when it first started and my dvr crashed and erased all my recordings!!! i always forgot about watching it on demand. Now that it ended i'm catching up. So far i'm liking it. I ahve some suspicions about the "real" mom- she seems like shes hiding something. Perhaps theres more to the story about the "fake" mom that she doesn't want anyone to know. BTW Carters sister is so annoying omg- i can picture her being like that in real life! LOL

Old 09-24-2014, 01:32 PM

I recorded but never got around to watching the first 2 episodes. I started watching episode 3 and got hooked. The show ended its' season before it really got a chance to get started . I hope that when it comes back in 2015 for season 2 that it is even better and has a few more episodes !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
I had it dvr'd when it first started and my dvr crashed and erased all my recordings!!! i always forgot about watching it on demand. Now that it ended i'm catching up. So far i'm liking it. I ahve some suspicions about the "real" mom- she seems like shes hiding something. Perhaps theres more to the story about the "fake" mom that she doesn't want anyone to know. BTW Carters sister is so annoying omg- i can picture her being like that in real life! LOL

Old 09-29-2014, 10:25 AM

Finally made it through the whole season and boy what a finale! This lady is obssesed! and btw i found it kinda weird that they didn't have atleast ONE person staking out the cafe where carter was going to be hiding out in just in case... How the heck did she get that pick of David half naked while he was sleeping? CREEPY!! there are real people out there like that you know.. Hope next season will be good if not better!

Old 09-29-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
My suspicions are that Carter's father may have had an affair with Lori the kidnapper. Something seems off with her dad to me, not with the 'real' Mom. Of course, in any show nowadays, everyone has 'secrets' !

Quote:
Finally made it through the whole season and boy what a finale! This lady is obssesed! and btw i found it kinda weird that they didn't have atleast ONE person staking out the cafe where carter was going to be hiding out in just in case... How the heck did she get that pick of David half naked while he was sleeping? CREEPY!! there are real people out there like that you know.. Hope next season will be good if not better!
I thought that was an interesting way to end the new season. Let's hope the writers can come up with some good storylines for season 2 that will keep us hooked !

Old 02-15-2015, 06:51 PM

Season 2 returns March 31st!

Old 03-27-2015, 05:13 PM

Thumbs up “Finding Carter” Season 1 Marathon Saturday 3/28 from 6am to 7pm PST

I just finished watching the 8 minute sneak peek of Season 2 and I'm excited to see the 1st episode of Season 2 on Tuesday.

The Latest 'Finding Carter' Twist: Lori Is After Taylor Too - MTV

“Finding Carter” Marathon this Saturday and catch the Season 2 premiere Tuesday night at 10/9c!

After weeks of plotting, scheming and hiding out beneath a trusty baseball cap, Lori Stevens reached her ultimate goal on the “Finding Carter” Season 1 finale: She stole back her daughter — or, at least, the girl she’d kidnapped and raised as her own. It seemed as if it’d be enough to finally satisfy the fugitive, but in the eight-minute sneak peek of the Season 2 premiere, we learned Lori had miles to go before she’d sleep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV