Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2014, 08:51 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,470,817 times

Advertisements

Either way, he is a walking dead man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2014, 10:08 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,562,046 times
How does Abel know?

Old 10-24-2014, 11:41 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,651,885 times
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually felt sorry for Gemma. She's so messed up, but they all are. And poor Bobby. Jax is in way over his head. And what's Able going to do now? Kill grandma?

Old 10-25-2014, 10:44 AM

2,182 posts, read 2,319,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
How does Abel know?
Did you see this week's episode? When Gemma was talking to out loud to the baby she said she killed Tara. Abel was at the door listening.

Old 10-25-2014, 12:05 PM

1,007 posts, read 1,125,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikett View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually felt sorry for Gemma. She's so messed up, but they all are. And poor Bobby. Jax is in way over his head. And what's Able going to do now? Kill grandma?
Me too. I think Gemma is completely coming unhinged. And I totally got chills when Abel was listening to her confessing to Thomas. I love this kind of drama, but only on TV. It reminds me that having such a boring life as mine is a beautiful thing.

Old 10-28-2014, 10:36 PM

828 posts, read 908,056 times
I am on the 5th episode of Season 1. What is this show about?????????? I just don't get it. How is this a story? I am not knocking it, I am seriously wondering this!

Old 10-29-2014, 02:28 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,966,721 times
Tonight August Mark's guys cut off Bobby's fingers, boxed them up and sent it to Jax.

When Jax confronted Jury White, SOA President of Indian Hills Chapter for ratting them out to Lin, before Jax killed Jury I think Jury was trying to tell him Gemma was involved in the murder of Jax's dad. Gemma did admit to Nero, that she agreed with Clay about killing John Teller.

I don't feel sorry for Gemma. She is manipulative and scheming. Her lies about the Chinese (Henry Lin's Triad organization) killing Tara caused big problems. Now Abel knows what his grandmother did and I think Wayne is putting it together too.But since Juice asked for isolation in prison Wayne could just be realizing Juice is there to kill Lin.

Good scene tonight with Abel and Gemma, she asked him "Do you understand what an accident is?" and Able looks at her and asked "do you?"

So in addition to Mark's coming after the SOA, Indian Hills Chapter of the SOA is going to be looking for answer since Jax killed Jury their president.

Old 10-29-2014, 08:22 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,889,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
I am on the 5th episode of Season 1. What is this show about?????????? I just don't get it. How is this a story? I am not knocking it, I am seriously wondering this!
What's there to get? It's about the trials and tribulations of a criminal Biker Gang, it has a continuing plot line from episode to episode, dealing with various crises, both personal and business, within the gang. It's not rocket science. If you wish, it's a retelling of Shakespeare's Macbeth set in modern times.
Do you not get "The Soprano's" or any number of other TV shows?

Old 10-29-2014, 10:57 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Tonight August Mark's guys cut off Bobby's fingers, boxed them up and sent it to Jax.

When Jax confronted Jury White, SOA President of Indian Hills Chapter for ratting them out to Lin, before Jax killed Jury I think Jury was trying to tell him Gemma was involved in the murder of Jax's dad. Gemma did admit to Nero, that she agreed with Clay about killing John Teller.

I don't feel sorry for Gemma. She is manipulative and scheming. Her lies about the Chinese (Henry Lin's Triad organization) killing Tara caused big problems. Now Abel knows what his grandmother did and I think Wayne is putting it together too.But since Juice asked for isolation in prison Wayne could just be realizing Juice is there to kill Lin.

Good scene tonight with Abel and Gemma, she asked him "Do you understand what an accident is?" and Able looks at her and asked "do you?"

So in addition to Mark's coming after the SOA, Indian Hills Chapter of the SOA is going to be looking for answer since Jax killed Jury their president.
Great summary. I was wondering where the SOA President of Indian Hills was going before Jax killed him!!

Old 10-29-2014, 12:34 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,889,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
When Jax confronted Jury White, SOA President of Indian Hills Chapter for ratting them out to Lin, before Jax killed Jury I think Jury was trying to tell him Gemma was involved in the murder of Jax's dad. Gemma did admit to Nero, that she agreed with Clay about killing John Teller..
No, I didn't get that part at all. Jury was clearly trying to suggest that he killed himself, based on his despair of what he and the gang became. It was very clear - if the bike was sabatoged, his father would have known. I saw it as more, perhaps, a hint at the future fate of Jax.
However, I missed one part - I though Jury still denied being the "rat" until the very end even after admitting that the killed guy was his son. Or, did I not hear it right? If so, this means two things - 1.) Jax openly lied to his own gang right after the murder, claiming Jury did in fact admit it when he actually did not, and 2.) There is still a rat in Jax's gang and it could only be one of his very trusted people (because I can't imagine the scriptwriters would throw that in for no reason).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV