Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 06:06 AM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,543,837 times

Advertisements

It amazes me how different the women look in the above interview than in the show. Kudos to Hollywood makeup, styling and lighting. They all look much better in the show IMHO compared to the interview look except for Gilly.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2015, 06:46 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,946,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
Thanks for posting! Season 5 looks to be a great one.

Old 04-12-2015, 07:26 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
I would LOVE to be able to watch this show. But my son tells me it's impossible unless I sit through all the previous four seasons and there is no way I have time for that!

Old 04-12-2015, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I would LOVE to be able to watch this show. But my son tells me it's impossible unless I sit through all the previous four seasons and there is no way I have time for that!
While you missed a lot, even the HBO marathon of seasons 1-4 didn't contain all of the episodes. If you are truly interested in watching this show (beware, you will be hooked!) I would suggest watching Season 1 so you get an idea of all the characters (personalities and history) and basic plot line.

Maybe some other posters would chime in with what episodes they feel are essential in order to get caught up without having to watch 40+ hours prior to Season 5.

Old 04-12-2015, 10:25 AM

387 posts, read 589,250 times
can't wait

Last edited by 404Error; 04-12-2015 at 10:43 AM..

Old 04-12-2015, 01:09 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
The 1st for four episodes have been leaked. OMG... i saw them all. WOW.

Spoiler Alert: The First Four Episodes Of Game Of Thrones Season 5 Just Leaked | TechCrunch

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ason-premiere/

Old 04-15-2015, 09:22 AM

7,379 posts, read 12,668,186 times
I think there's a special hell waiting for the betrayers of HBO's confidence! I wouldn't watch the leaks--I relish the joy of anticipation every week...

Just because we've got the Season 5 thread going, doesn't mean we can't spoil and speculate here. The name Aegon came up on the other thread--so I was wondering, if he is going to be the rightful heir to Westeros, how are they going to reconcile that with Dany, and how about whatshisface, Genly, who last we saw was headed for King's Landing in a row boat, and who is a more legitimate heir than Stanley because he is a direct descendant of Robert Baratheon? (I haven't got the time to check the spelling of all those names! )

Old 04-16-2015, 06:33 AM

5,819 posts, read 7,232,679 times
Quote:
I think there's a special hell waiting for the betrayers of HBO's confidence! I wouldn't watch the leaks--I relish the joy of anticipation every week...
This, this, a thousand times this.

Quote:
Just because we've got the Season 5 thread going, doesn't mean we can't spoil and speculate here. The name Aegon came up on the other thread--so I was wondering, if he is going to be the rightful heir to Westeros, how are they going to reconcile that with Dany, and how about whatshisface, Genly, who last we saw was headed for King's Landing in a row boat, and who is a more legitimate heir than Stanley because he is a direct descendant of Robert Baratheon? (I haven't got the time to check the spelling of all those names! )
Aegon has a higher claim to the throne, so should both him & Dany surface he would be the heir. The question is, does he play a real role in the story, or will the TV showrunners leave him out?

Gendry is a bastard. He has no claim. Ever.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:41 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,173 times
Quote:

I'd be very surprised if Aegon (is he even in the TV series at all?) will live very long into Windows of winter.

My guess is rhaegar targaryen's son, John Targaryen, will die and come back (thus leaving knights watch) and joining Denayris as one of the dragon riders

if I had to guess

Aegon will die stupidly

Old 04-16-2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
I'd be very surprised if Aegon (is he even in the TV series at all?) will live very long into Windows of winter.

My guess is rhaegar targaryen's son, John Targaryen, will die and come back (thus leaving knights watch) and joining Denayris as one of the dragon riders

if I had to guess

Aegon will die stupidly
I thought Rhaegar's children were killed by the Mountain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV