Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 04:05 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,016,792 times

Advertisements

I wont watch anymore because when warrick left he has not worked since .Not regularly anyways .I hope George eads has better luck and the detective left last year and have not seen him on anything either . sounds like this show is the kiss of death for people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 05:52 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,396,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I wont watch anymore because when warrick left he has not worked since .Not regularly anyways .I hope George eads has better luck and the detective left last year and have not seen him on anything either . sounds like this show is the kiss of death for people.
Warrick? He can only get bit parts because no one wants to take a chance on him.
Major drug and legal problems.
In 2008, he was arrested for possession of cocaine and ecstasy.
In July 2011 he crashed his car and was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
In November 2011 he was arrested for felony battery against his girlfriend.
He's in court-ordered domestic violence counseling and drug counseling.
He filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in August 2012.

I'm going to hate seeing Nick Stokes leave.
Fifteen years is a long time - I hope he was smart and saved lots of money to take a long-deserved vacation.

Old 02-16-2015, 06:42 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,653,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
Warrick? He can only get bit parts because no one wants to take a chance on him.
Major drug and legal problems.
In 2008, he was arrested for possession of cocaine and ecstasy.
In July 2011 he crashed his car and was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
In November 2011 he was arrested for felony battery against his girlfriend.
He's in court-ordered domestic violence counseling and drug counseling.
He filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in August 2012.

I'm going to hate seeing Nick Stokes leave.
Fifteen years is a long time - I hope he was smart and saved lots of money to take a long-deserved vacation.
I will miss him too, but, thinking in real-world professional terms it makes sense for Nick to move on.

Also, CSI: San Diego?

It sure looked like they were teasing a possible pilot there.

I'd watch.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:52 AM

4,903 posts, read 4,199,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I will miss him too, but, thinking in real-world professional terms it makes sense for Nick to move on.

I'd watch.

That was my thought. We will see!!

Old 02-16-2015, 03:11 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

I'd watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
That was my thought. We will see!!
I thought the same thing. I'd watch.

I backed up the flashbacks and went through them frame by frame and saw how much older George like today. Just like IRL, see someone daily or weekly, you don't really "see" the changes taking place. Was nice to see Frisson, Catherine and Warrick in them too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV