Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2015, 07:04 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,078,642 times

Advertisements

Yawn What a boring episode. HeNe thinks she is the be all, end all I give her credit for making a career out of the show but she's an actress Maybe an actress at throwing shade! She doesn't like new cast members so her behavior with Claudia was predictable.

Kandi's party was odd to me At least it wasn't one of the regular cast members who caused the drama for once.

And speaking of odd - Phaedra's "award" was odd too. The camera seemed to pan to one of only a handful of people. Maybe that was all that was in attendance

Yes Cynthia, Dr. King and you both have a dream I am sure when he was fighting for civil rights he was hoping that a reality "star" would open a bar in the city.

You know you are not right when your own Aunt doesn't believe you are capable of changing. Hear that Kenya
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 10:32 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,367,053 times
I forgot it came on last night. I was watching Project Runway. Oh well doesn't sound like I missed much based off George's summary lol on a side note have any of you been watching Kenya on Celebrity Apprentice?

Old 01-11-2015, 06:42 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,014,848 times
I'm really starting to dislike all of these women. For a long time, I thought Kenya had some potential. These women are very low class and Kia is the worst of them all.

I found it odd the Kandi would say: "If she can get a man to buy you a $80,000 bag, that she can teach some folks a few things". Black women are the least likely to be married and the majority are not married. What is she going to teach? How NOT to find a relationship that leads to marriage. These women are too old to have these high school-ish type of relationships that they have.

There is nothing attractive about Kia. I never thought she was "good looking". She's below average to me....with makeup.

I can't believe the women are being so mean to Demetria after they have an all expense paid trip. Low class for sure.

I'm stilling pulling for Kenya to do some good things.

I do like Claudia. So I'm pulling for her.

Old 01-11-2015, 07:29 PM

404 posts, read 385,397 times
I love Claudia. I also like the way she told Nene off! LOL

Phaedra's behavior was kinda shocking. It makes you wonder. Did she date RogerBobRogerBob at some point? Maybe she wanted him and he didn't want her. It's like she was attacking Demetria for no reason.

Claudia's feet. Goodness. I know a woman who's feet looked like that. She came to work one day with sandals on. I was in shock! LOL

Old 01-11-2015, 07:29 PM

237 posts, read 786,200 times
Claudia read nene tonight!!!!

Old 01-11-2015, 07:44 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,441 times
Nene needs to go--she is just an awful human being. Her comments are uncalled-for. The last several season's she's made homophobic comments and now this half-breed comment. It's one thing to be rude and throw shade but she's just disgusting.

She's such a hypocrite. She calls the other girls Kenya's puppets yet she's been Phaedra and Porsha's puppeteer since before the LAST reunion! Her strategy is stand up and scream accusations that she's guilty of herself. From sleeping with married men, wearing wigs, blond hair, slave, puppet, etc. She knows that simple minded people won't connect the dots.

Nene and Phaedra looked and sounded like gutter women tonight. Extremely CLASSLESS. They were so crude. I really dislike them both. All these two gutter women do when they fight with single women is to throw it in their faces that they are not married.

Phaedra saying that she has a ring from an inmate who flirts with every woman but her! She's still boasting about that two time felon she calls a husband (Apollo). He openly disrespected her time and time again, and cheated on her with every willing woman.

Nene is bragging about Greg who is basically without balls because Nene wears them as earrings. Greg is her BUTLER/Slave. He isn't a man at all. But if that is what it means to be married and have a HUZZZZZBAND, then they can have it.

Last edited by escapenc; 01-11-2015 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: forgot

Old 01-11-2015, 07:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,783,358 times
If I were Demetria I would have sent a bill to the troublemakers for their stay there--no free ride for misbehaving!
How low can you go??? Some of these women are so classless that there is really no good adjective to describe them. They give trailer trash class.

As an independent woman myself I have issues with people thinking a woman MUST get the ring, get her a man!! Why is what I want to ask them. The ones on this particular show who have husbands should not be bragging bout em.

Old 01-11-2015, 07:50 PM

Oh yeah. The "half breed" comment. What was that? Nene is just sad. If you don't follow her around like a puppy and treat her like a queen, she has a problem with you.

Old 01-11-2015, 07:53 PM

Default Totally Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
If I were Demetria I would have sent a bill to the troublemakers for their stay there--no free ride for misbehaving!
How low can you go??? Some of these women are so classless that there is really no good adjective to describe them. They give trailer trash class.

As an independent woman myself I have issues with people thinking a woman MUST get the ring, get her a man!! Why is what I want to ask them. The ones on this particular show who have husbands should not be bragging bout em.

Totally agree.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,783,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
Oh yeah. The "half breed" comment. What was that? Nene is just sad. If you don't follow her around like a puppy and treat her like a queen, she has a problem with you.

that was an uncalled for racist remark from Nene. Jealous much of the gorgeous Claudia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV