Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 10:18 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,226,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I saw that....Kenya was very likable. I didn't like her match up guy.
Phaedra just fell in love wit that fine bad boy..they made a mistake. Wonder if I can afford any clothes from TAGS. I've always liked how Kandi dresses.
The clothing at TAGS is affordable. The merchandise is available on their website. Dresses are less than $60.00.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 08:32 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,072,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
When the other attorney asked Phaedra why she married an ex-con she should have said "I chased, begged and offered to take care of him and thought he was going to obey me for life while I spent his stolen money."
Phaedra isn't fooling me. She is NOT a victim--the only victim are her kids!
well said, and I completely agree.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:57 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,731,023 times
I was confused about what Hene said to Dr. Iwantobeontv (or whatever his name is); so I rewatched the episode where she said whatever it is she said to him. I still don't understand what was said. Can someone enlighten me?
She is one screwed up person. Why are people hiring her for Broadway plays and tv shows???

Old 03-27-2015, 06:27 PM

First Look is on tonight from 9:57-10:21.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:29 PM

Kandi's been filming her own spin off "Meet The Tuckers". It will air on Sunday night's this summer. HEne's head just exploded!

Kandi Burruss And Todd Tucker Filming 'Meet The Tuckers' Spinoff For Bravo!

Old 03-30-2015, 08:13 PM

HEne and Kim Z landed a new spin-off called "Nene and Kim: The road to riches".

NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches – Atlanta’s “most driven” housewives – NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann – drive out of their comfort zones and across the country to discover America on a one-of-a-kind adventure. The road to LA may be paved with good intentions, but that doesn’t mean they won’t occasionally drive each other crazy.

Bravo Announces 4 Returning And 10 New Series, Including NeNe and Kim: The Road To Riches - Reality Tea

I'll pass on this one. I already know how they started out on their road to riches. One started out on a pole and the other on her back!

Old 03-31-2015, 12:04 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,764,741 times
Quote:
HEne and Kim Z landed a new spin-off called "Nene and Kim: The road to riches".

NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches – Atlanta’s “most driven” housewives – NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann – drive out of their comfort zones and across the country to discover America on a one-of-a-kind adventure. The road to LA may be paved with good intentions, but that doesn’t mean they won’t occasionally drive each other crazy.

Bravo Announces 4 Returning And 10 New Series, Including NeNe and Kim: The Road To Riches - Reality Tea

I'll pass on this one. I already know how they started out on their road to riches. One started out on a pole and the other on her back!
Are they serious?

NeNe and Kim are the two most least interesting people on the Atlanta series...

I for one will not be watching this display of buffoonery...

IT's a shame Bravo and Andy Cohen will keep doing anything they can to resurrect these two and elevate them to anything of importance..

Anyhow, just my 2 cents.

Old 03-31-2015, 02:14 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,072,714 times
Quote:
I already know how they started out on their road to riches. One started out on a pole and the other on her back!
that's ****ing hilarious

the fact that Nene takes herself seriously as an actress makes me laugh out loud. whenver this housewives fame fizzles out in a few years, she's going to find herself out of work.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:33 PM

First Look is on tonight from 8:54-9:18.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,731,023 times
Kim should have a very full plate with all those kids. She has 4 under the age of 4, plus 2 teens
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV