Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 11:37 AM

3,072 posts, read 5,468,263 times

Advertisements

I don't believe for a second that Phaedra didn't know what Apollo was up to. I just think now that he was caught, she's trying to make herself look innocent. I never trusted her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2014, 11:43 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,377,389 times
She may not have known. She has like 4 different jobs, she was in school and she was caring for her kids.

Old 11-10-2014, 12:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,725,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
So last night's weather report is that there is a blizzard coming to Atlanta known as the Phaedra's Cold Spell. Apollo was left shivering at the court room without his wife for support. I guess Phaedra was not listening to "Stand By Your Man" on her iPod Oohhh...chilly Its amazing how quickly the relationship changed I hate it when people are being interviewed post their sentencing and they mention "God" His entire story about him "having" to keep his family up was just stupid

Speaking of stupid...Kenya has been away for three months touring the world But then she talks about being so traumatized by Kia Like we have discussed before, no Kia should not have put that wand and that bullhorn in Kia's face but you just asking for it girl

And speaking of stupid...Kia has emerged from the Underground Railroad as a "model" with her new girls in tow

And speaking of more stupid, what the h e double hockey sticks was up with HeNe's interview hair don't Those spit curls looked hid-e-ous

Cynthia is so boring I slept through her scenes. Hmmm...the Bar One and her other office space went was foreclosed on and Peter is starting a bar in Charlotte, NC She does not need to invest with Peter's next business venture

Mama Joyce is going to be even more ratchet than usual
OMG------LMAO at your post George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kia! Kia! Kia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spot on review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2014, 04:41 PM

339 posts, read 693,379 times
At the end of the day, I believe, Phaedra married Apollo because “he was fine, her bio-clock was ticking, she wanted cute babies” and she figured, she would control their relationship because of the golden rule: the one that makes the gold makes the rules. And statistics say money problems are the root of most marital problems; so, at the end of the day, in this particular case the problem ballooned to a federal level, jail time and a broken family.

However, at the end of the day, I believe, Phaedra thought that even with Apollo's criminal record, he would still be able to get a legit job that could pay the utility bills-which is what they agreed upon, before the marriage.

A couple of things threw a wrench in the above scenario-

1. Never under estimate the male pride and ego.
2. The taste of fame can bring out some very interesting alter egos in people.
3. Never underestimate “the itch” in this case aka Kenya

But, at the end of the day, I don't believe Phaedra was involved in Apollo's scheme, however I do believe she sensed something wasn't right when the money started rolling in and probably Phaedra stated to Apollo matter-of-factly something like “ I don't know how or where you are earning your big paper, but if what you are doing will hurt my children or me, your are on your own. I have tried to get you a new start, this family we have created, this house...yada, yada. So , at the end of the day, your are a grown man and I cannot baby sit you.”

So at the end of the day, Phaedra decided to avoid any madness that may be around Apollo's sentencing and take care of her babies.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:50 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,767,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
She may not have known. She has like 4 different jobs, she was in school and she was caring for her kids.
They built that house with his money. She wasn't making that kind of money and she's been in school, working even less. She doesn't have 4 jobs but has been studying and training. They were building that new house with his money. They haven't sold the old house so that didn't help pay for it.

I absolutely believe him when he says she baited and switched. She agreed he should pay the smaller bills then guilted him into paying the mortgage. An ex-con out of prison 3 weeks with no job is in no position to fork over thousands for mortgage payments. She could only have expected that he was going right back to the con. Any new small business would take time to be profitable, like as long as a year..maybe longer.

That's why she should not have pushed to marry. She should have had fun (with condoms) and left it at that. Her dealings with him that were caught on tape had her catching him off guard with demands/expectations she'd planned but never quite got around to discussing with him. I think he was just her pretty accessory.

OMG Kandi is pretty crass. She said "Even Hillary stood by Bill when he was getting hie d*ck sucked."
She also asked Porsha "Has anyone had gotten to suck on those new t*tt*es." Holy Moly.

Oh one last thing, Phaedra's mother should have stayed out of the conversation. She asked him why he was getting married when he wasn't ready. Lady, ask you're hot daughter why she had to jump on him 3 weeks out of prison exposing herself to unintended pregnancy and STDs. He's all kinds of wrong but her camp needs to stop cosigning her lies. People with degrees are going a year or two without being able to get work. An ex-con...she would have to have called in favors to get someone to hire him or set him up in business.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:52 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,225,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
They built that house with his money. She wasn't making that kind of money and she's been in school, working even less. She doesn't have 4 jobs but has been studying and training. They were building that new house with his money. They haven't sold the old house so that didn't help pay for it.

I absolutely believe him when he says she baited and switched. She agreed he should pay the smaller bills then guilted him into paying the mortgage. An ex-con out of prison 3 weeks with no job is in no position to fork over thousands for mortgage payments. She could only have expected that he was going right back to the con. Any new small business would take time to be profitable, like as long as a year..maybe longer.

That's why she should not have pushed to marry. She should have had fun (with condoms) and left it at that. Her dealings with him that were caught on tape had her catching him off guard with demands/expectations she'd planned but never quite got around to discussing with him. I think he was just her pretty accessory.

OMG Kandi is pretty crass. She said "Even Hillary stood by Bill when he was getting hie d*ck sucked."
She also asked Porsha "Has anyone had gotten to suck on those new t*tt*es." Holy Moly.

Oh one last thing, Phaedra's mother should have stayed out of the conversation. She asked him why he was getting married when he wasn't ready. Lady, ask you're hot daughter why she had to jump on him 3 weeks out of prison exposing herself to unintended pregnancy and STDs. He's all kinds of wrong but her camp needs to stop cosigning her lies. People with degrees are going a year or two without being able to get work. An ex-con...she would have to have called in favors to get someone to hire him or set him up in business.
ITA. Apollo admitted to spending thousands of dollars at strip clubs. Didn't Phaedra wonder where all of that money was coming from? Or did she not care as long as it was benefiting her? Phaedra can't be trusted.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:59 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,121,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
ITA. Apollo admitted to spending thousands of dollars at strip clubs. Didn't Phaedra wonder where all of that money was coming from? Or did she not care as long as it was benefiting her? Phaedra can't be trusted.
No she can't & it wouldn't surprise me if she found some legal way to have all his money but not traced back to her while it was going on. She couldn't have been that stupid to not know where the money was coming from.

Old 11-10-2014, 08:03 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,031,507 times
And I thought it was funny when HeNe was acting all prudish about the orgy scene in Zumanity. Who knew an ex-stripper would be such a prude?

Old 11-11-2014, 04:41 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,225,610 times
It's really low of Nene to wiggle out of donating to the Detroit school system. I don't care what her lame excuse is, the reality is she dumped on those kids by not honoring her boast of matching what Kenya donated. She has no honor or class. Nene's mouth is writing checks her azz can't cash.

Old 11-11-2014, 06:26 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,767,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
It's really low of Nene to wiggle out of donating to the Detroit school system. I don't care what her lame excuse is, the reality is she dumped on those kids by not honoring her boast of matching what Kenya donated. She has no honor or class. Nene's mouth is writing checks her azz can't cash.
They don't have the money they pretend to have. Kenya cut Nene and Greg 'to the white meat' when she said 'How about you buy something before trying to check my money.' These people have lived in Atlanta 15 or more YEARS and still rent. They have really jacked up credit from repossessions and evictions...a mess. Kenya owns a home in LA and can handle her Atlanta home. Nene challenged Kenya hoping she would just back down since normally she bs-es people and they fall in line. Not this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV