Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2014, 04:21 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Horrors She's practically on welfare
Lol. Bless her heart............

Sawdustmaker, this made me think of you. Lol.

Brandi calls Kyle a fame obsessed, horrible b**ch during a recent podcast.

“Kyle’s a horrible b**ch. I don’t ever want to be friends with her,” Brandi snaps. “She’s not a good person. She’s obsessed with fame and money… that’s all she cares about. She doesn’t care about her own family. It’s really sad.”

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/12...*-blames-feud/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 10:42 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
Somehow I think the ladies had in their contracts this season that they didn't have to be filmed with the ladies they dislike. It's making for a peaceful season so far, with lots of beautiful locations. Not too exciting, but I actually like it better than last year's season of manufactured fights.

Old 12-17-2014, 06:47 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,480,532 times
The best part of last nights episode was very little Brandi and the swan biting Ken.

I thought Kim's daughters wedding was very nice. Her daughter was a beautiful bride and her groom looked so happy and in love. I'm glad Kim's ex was well enough to walk his daughter down the aisle.

I didn't like Lisa's dinner. She had her hired help Rosario sitting at the table, seated next to Giggy, and then kicked her out when they started talking filthy. Oh yeah, Lisa, she is really is like family to you
I thought it ironic that she was getting an award because she was tolerant to the gay community but she has no tolerance for her son just because he's dating an older woman. Guess she can be tolerant when it suits her.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:27 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,275 times
I'm disappointed in Yolonda downplaying the seriousness of her daughter getting a DUI. Her daughter had a suspended license prior to this arrest! Bella was driving on a suspended license with an alcohol level nearly double the limit. She drove through a stop sign and almost collided with a LA County Sheriff's police car. And then Yolonda enables Bella by claiming she "only had one drink". Oh Pahleeeeze!!!

It was nice that Brandi only a few minutes of air time. I barely noticed her--I was too busy looking at Vivica Fox's face! She was so gorgeous and ruined herself with bad plastic surgery. What a disaster.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:35 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
LOL, I totally forgot Brandi was even on. HA!

This season needs to rev it up. Boring!!!!!

Old 12-19-2014, 01:33 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
The best part of last nights episode was very little Brandi and the swan biting Ken.

I thought Kim's daughters wedding was very nice. Her daughter was a beautiful bride and her groom looked so happy and in love. I'm glad Kim's ex was well enough to walk his daughter down the aisle.

I didn't like Lisa's dinner. She had her hired help Rosario sitting at the table, seated next to Giggy, and then kicked her out when they started talking filthy. Oh yeah, Lisa, she is really is like family to you
I thought it ironic that she was getting an award because she was tolerant to the gay community but she has no tolerance for her son just because he's dating an older woman. Guess she can be tolerant when it suits her.
That made me squirm. Anyone else? Just awkward.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:17 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
That made me squirm. Anyone else? Just awkward.
Yes I agree. I like Lisa's British humor, but this was too much for the dinner table. I have always liked Lisa but Lisa is so full of Lisa, I am not finding that as funny as I used to.

I also agree with the person that stated Yolanda was downplaying Bella's incident. I don't think this is the last we will hear about Miss Bella. I have had family members that went down that road and it was a mess. Their Mom constantly downplayed it, a guess a form of denial, you can't admit your kids are doing such awful things, and admitting it to a few million people, denial kicks in big time.

Eileen's husband Vincent Van Patten (Dick Van Patten's real life son, you know Dick from 8 is Enough), anyway I thought he was the cutest thing ever when he was a teen. Interesting to see him now. He is 57, still looks good but I can tell Eileen runs the show.

Old 12-20-2014, 06:49 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Was it just me or did Kim's daughters new husband look very odd at the alter??? For some reason-I sense he's secretly gay...

Old 12-20-2014, 07:06 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Was it just me or did Kim's daughters new husband look very odd at the alter??? For some reason-I sense he's secretly gay...
LOL...but hopefully she didn't sign any pre-nup...because he is the heir to Whata burger!!!

Old 12-24-2014, 11:18 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,738 times
After cleaning my own house for many hours I sat down and watched the show. Lisa R. and Eileen complaining about how hard it is to manage their household help staff. Hmmm....what a problem!

The part about Lisa R. and her parents was touching.

Lisa R's daughters are spoiled B.H. brats but I guess that is to be expected.

Brandi wanting to get back with Lisa V., not going to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV