Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2015, 06:14 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times

Advertisements

Last night another snoozefest. Kyle is really blind to what she is doing. The fact she was crying to Kim "what did I do wrong? what did I do wrong?" and has no idea blows my mind.

Enough whiny crying Kyle!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 07:55 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
What a great idea for a party LMAO that there is a shortage of "tops" in West Hollywood I also loved the celebrity guessing game

Oh those Richards sisters What a horrible family dynamics they have. Decades of dysfunction and it reared it's ugly heads last night. Kim still looked like she was on something Kim, Kyle and Brandi all used one another to justify their viewpoint.

Kyle did not invite Brandi to the party.

Kim cannot even remember what day it is Kim can be manipulated so easily by Kyle and Brandi.

Lisa V can adopt me

Old 02-04-2015, 02:07 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
Eileen was right. Someone should have hosed down Kyle, Kim and Brandi. I'm getting tired of all the fighting on this show. I'm sick of Disgusting Brandi and Dim Kim. I can tell the rest of this season is going to be all about the sisters and Kim's addiction problems. Boring!
I thought Lisa V. should have let her son know where he came from. Everyone should know just in case you need that info for medical history.
I think it's ironic Yolanda never mentioned her son and now that the two precious daughters are gone she talks about missing him when she goes away. And leaving him alone. He is NOT going to be alone, he has a Father plus all their hired help.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:49 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,586 times
The entire Richards/Hilton family is a mess! More abnormal behavior blamed on pills!

Conrad Hilton Jr appeared in a Los Angeles court on Tuesday, nearly seven months after 'going insane' on an international flight back in July. The 20-year-old little brother of Paris Hilton created a raucous scene aboard an airplane while flying from London to LA, as he allegedly 'screamed and threatened flight attendants' yelling profane statements such as 'I will f**king own anyone on this flight; they are f**king peasants.'

Hilton and his team are blaming his behavior on a sleeping pill
and hoping that his recent stint in rehab will prove him to be a changed man. This as Hilton left the courthouse with a smug smile on his face before looking at one photographer and telling him; 'You're a scumbag.' The judge released Hilton on $100,000 bail, but forced him to surrender his passport and remain in the state of Californian until his next court appearance in March.

This was not the first time, the young hotel heir had caused a disturbance on a plane. Another source told the site: 'Conrad grabbed a flight attendant's shirt and said "I could get you all fired in five minutes. I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time.'

Paris Hilton's brother Conrad tells off photographer moments after surrendering passport | Daily Mail Online

Old 02-04-2015, 11:32 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Kyle lost every round she started in this episode.

Chick has the coping skills of a 12 year old.

She thinks she's so above Brandi yet sinks even beneath THAT level, while claiming "victim of", every time.

Runs around telling everyone about her issue with Brandi "showing up" and gets her buddies all riled up and then apologizes to Brandi with a huge "but"? Please. All she did was give Eileen a reason to come out looking good with the "hose them down" comment that anyone could have said. Doesn't make Eileen a brain surgeon, but makes her look like one.

"I only pulled on your arm. I only pulled on your arm. I only pulled on your arm."

Kyle, some chick was only dancing with your husband, only dancing with your husband, only dancing with your husband….but you still went inappropriately apesh*it over it. At your "white party" and only a season or two ago.

Kyle has issues.

One issue Kyle shouldn't have with Brandi is the foul mouth. Kyle's favorite word starts with an "F".

Realitytvgifs Animated GIF

Did Kyle forget when she called Camille a "****ing liar"?

And there are more...

Does Kyle forget when she stood by and let Taylor Armstrong berate Kim in front of her at some party? Was that the "You're an alcoholic Kim. Ok, I Said it" night? When Adrienne thought she should physically protect Kim from Kyle?

Big Kathy did quite a number on these two Bitchard "sisters".

Kyle & Kim let "Little Kathy" walk in and tell her niece that a wedding dress looked terrible on her (while Kathy can barely keep a $1200 button down shirt from busting open across her chest) and neither Kim nor Kyle have anything to say to big sis?

They'd both have an issue with ANYONE else who said the same. And demand an apology.

Little Kathy's a HILTON - both of her little sisters need to know their place, and they do. Suck up, grovel, and don't **** off the one who has the $$, fame of name.

I have to laugh when Kyle questions Brandi about anything. Question your blood, your family who raised Paris Hilton to be what she is. And if you won't, Kyle, S T F U about anyone else.

Kyle and Kim have issues, BIG issues. One fakes it very differently than the other.

Kyle and Rinna with their "My gays".

Do they have collars and leashes for their pet gays?

Last edited by Informed Info; 02-04-2015 at 11:53 PM..

Old 02-05-2015, 12:10 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Sawdustmaker, "My Gays." WTH? I cringed every time I heard it. They are your friends, not pets or accessories!

Old 02-05-2015, 09:25 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
This episode was pretty boring. Does Yolanda have anything else to talk about other than her kids, her husband, her decorating & her flair for packing? Every single time she's talking to the camera she's gushing about her daughters. Enough.

I don't know why everyone is so down on Kyle. Brandi is the one who has gotten on my nerves the last couple episodes with her constant getting in the face of Kyle. Just move away from her already. There is nothing more annoying than when someone hovers over you. And while Kim meant well by bringing Brandi, deep down she knew it would upset Kyle. Just give them some space, maybe it'll blow over.

Old 02-05-2015, 09:34 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
This episode was pretty boring. Does Yolanda have anything else to talk about other than her kids, her husband, her decorating & her flair for packing? Every single time she's talking to the camera she's gushing about her daughters. Enough.

I don't know why everyone is so down on Kyle. Brandi is the one who has gotten on my nerves the last couple episodes with her constant getting in the face of Kyle. Just move away from her already. There is nothing more annoying than when someone hovers over you. And while Kim meant well by bringing Brandi, deep down she knew it would upset Kyle. Just give them some space, maybe it'll blow over.
I'm so over Yolonda. She needs to stick a fork in it already!

Old 02-05-2015, 09:53 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I'm so over Yolonda. She needs to stick a fork in it already!
I actually like her but the constant fawning over her family is just so over.

Old 02-05-2015, 09:59 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post

I agree! Kyle is not the most offensive one in the bunch here. For Brandi to come between two sisters and pit them against other is pretty awful. But that's what I expect of Brandi, she is pretty awful on everything she does. No redeeming qualities here. Only a matter of time before she twitters how awful Kim is and that's she's a backstabbing friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV