Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2015, 06:16 PM

922 posts, read 1,149,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
and Lisa V continuously saying family is family and you work things through. Uh-noooooooooo you don't. I steer clear of many loony family members. I certainly didn't select them and don't have to associate with them.
And also Lisa V. mentioned an upcoming marriage; mentioned it a few times---who is getting married? Anyone know?

Kim's daughter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2015, 06:23 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Kim's daughter.

one just got married. Which one is marrying now?

Old 04-15-2015, 07:08 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Nowhere in my previous post did I mention Kyle.

But since you brought it up, I give Kyle a pass simply because she has Kim as a sister. Who would not go crazy trying to deal with her mess. The Hot Mess Express!!!

Also if you look back in a lot of those scenes it's not Kyle going off the deep end, it's Kim. Most of the time Kyle is looking around like "what the the hell just happened here." How many times did we see her meeting with Kim, having a great talk, then next scene Kim is going off the rails?
What you brought up was a situation that Kyle has also been guilty of and I merely pointed out that Kyle seems to always get away with it. Therefore I don't understand why Kim should have a different set of "rules".

Kyle absolutely went off the deep end at her party (was it a charity event)? Where she double flipped off Kim.

Kyle went off the deep end at Poker Night. All because Kim said something that Kyle didn't catch/hear. Kyle ran after Kim, put her hands on Brandi twice, and used the "Don't get in between me and my sister" excuse for HER crazy. Then she backtracked and said, "I didn't want her to go home with Brandi". Kim wasn't going home with Brandi. Brandi was walking her out to the car service because even Brandi could see the unneccesary level Kyle wanted up the already existing drama to.

In my opinion, Kyle needs help to learn how to deal with and perhaps resolve her past and present issues that she has with her sister Kim. In the meantime I think it is a good idea that she continues to stay away from Kim. Just because people are family doesn't mean you have to keep putting up with "crazy". You can wish them the best and stay far away. Kim is an adult, she's raised children who seem to be decent kids, she has had and still has issues. Kyle's style of "helping" obviously isn't helping.

What's the definition of insanity? Kyle needs to look it up.

Last edited by Informed Info; 04-15-2015 at 07:36 PM..

Old 04-15-2015, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
one just got married. Which one is marrying now?
Apparently it's the same daughter. First wedding was so her father could definitely see her get married and I'm assuming the 2nd wedding is the one that was originally planned?

Old 04-15-2015, 07:48 PM

358 posts, read 621,426 times
Quote:

And if I were Kyle, I would cut the cord on Kim. Just look at how much chaos Kim brings to her life and after so many years there is zero progress on this relationship. Time to say I'm done.
I'm not really sure why everyone is so convinced that Kim is the bad sister. Kyle has been no angel, and lets not forget that is was Kim that said she is ok not speaking to her sister, not the other way around. There are two sides to every story. How do we know that Kyle hasn't brought chaos to Kim's life? I don't believe for one minute that Kyle is the perfect sister that people think she is.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:53 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_MVP View Post
I'm not really sure why everyone is so convinced that Kim is the bad sister. Kyle has been no angel, and lets not forget that is was Kim that said she is ok not speaking to her sister, not the other way around. There are two sides to every story. How do we know that Kyle hasn't brought chaos to Kim's life? I don't believe for one minute that Kyle is the perfect sister that people think she is.
Kim is an addict. I can't think of anything more chaotic.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:
And all Kim had to do was say to Lisa "I accept your apology but let's move on". Bringing up secrets about Harry and calling Eileen a beast was unacceptable.
Maybe, but it made for good TV, I thought it was hilarious!

Old 04-15-2015, 07:56 PM

Quote:
But since you brought it up, I give Kyle a pass simply because she has Kim as a sister. Who would not go crazy trying to deal with her mess. The Hot Mess Express!!!
And I give Kim a pass because she has Kyle for a sister. Can you tell that I am not a fan of Kyle's? LOL

Old 04-15-2015, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Kim claiming the bite was a little nip on the finger (which apparently requires 5 days hospitalization) and threatening to expose her niece with a "secret" was the final straw that broke the camel's back. I used to like her but that was reprehensible. She needs to be kicked off the show cause she belongs in the loony bin.
Alexia didn't end up in the hospital until the infection went in to the bone. It absolutely could have been a "nip" that broke skin. The bacteria in a dog or a cat's mouth is disgusting. Ever heard of "cat scratch fever"?

Even the bacteria in your high-heels can give you a whopping infection and end up in the bone if you have a cut on your foot.

Kyle brought Alexia to the ER (according to multiple sources) right after she had been bit. Had the wound cleansed, bandaged and was sent home.

Alexia could have lost her hand, but whose fault was it that she wasn't put on oral antibiotics immediately?

Whose fault was it that Alexia was told to NOT enter the room in which the dog was being kept?

But she did anyway and got bit?

I grew up with German Sheps who were trained guard dogs. The absolutely would have taken a bite out of anyone who approached them in their "safe place". Meaning their outside pen - where they were kept when they weren't at my father's business. Let alone if I had one of them sequestered in a room in the house and a friend of mine wanted to see either or both…and just walked in without ME.

I own a business where people feel free, for some odd reason, to bring their little ankle biter dogs in to. They hold them - and if I ask "how friendly? Can I pet?" I'm more often told no than yes. Why? Because the dog will bite a stranger and the owner knows their dog. I know better to ask first, no matter the size or breed.

So really, who is to blame for Alexia getting bit and almost losing her hand?

The 18 year old who was told NOT to go in to her Aunt's bedroom where the dog was put and for obvious reasons or the dog or Kim?

Why didn't Kyle bother to address the reason or situation in which Alexia put herself in to and got bit?

It's not like the dog was roaming around the house and decided to attack Kyle's daughter.

Last edited by Informed Info; 04-15-2015 at 09:20 PM..

Old 04-15-2015, 09:26 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
While I see your point, if you have an aggressive dog that bites people the dog is dangerous period. It may have just been a nip, but next time it could be something bigger. Kingsley has attacked people before. This is close to my heart since my son was attacked by a dog.

We were at a party and a sweet family dog turned. He was cornered by several kids and freaked attacking my son. Thank god for a neighbor standing close by and jumped inbetween the two. The owners apologized and never did anything else. A month later the dog attacked their daughter, 23 stitches, and still they didn't want to put the dog down.

Another friend had a dog like Kingsley, aggressive. She had visitors and told them not to bother the dog or she would lash out. Well one guy thought it would be a good idea to mess with the dog. 10 stitches. The owner however had the dog put down, because she didn't want a thing to happen to someone else.

Moral of the story, Kim is an irresponsible dog owner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV