Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 08:07 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,860,524 times

Advertisements

Courtney Love and Raven Symone just made my night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2015, 12:52 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,635,068 times
Drip drop is really terrible.

ugh, the chick that now claims Jamal is the father, oh please....why do they always have to have a gay character that has done "it" with a woman, at one time....love his response to the BF, well I only slept with her one time.......Duh !!!!

Cookie and the new security guard?, hummm...wasn't she just flirty.

Miss Love, ugh, her singing was horrific.....drip drop, LOL, yeah, its really bad.

so now the man confessed to killing the cousin was offered money, but is going to jail for signing the confession? I think so.

Favorite part was when Jamal said to Hakiem, I don"t care, I really don't care.....Hakeem seemed so let down. **sigh** drip drop....LOL

seems the new doctor is not really helping Lucious.....nscenes showed him in the hospital.

Cookie in the board room, opens her coat, her sons nearly fell on the floor.
mama still has some body.

this Cookie chick is so freaking hillarius...like the DJ at the club when Portia and Cookie were bickering, he says you two are hillarious.....

Portia was offered double her salary???? like dummie get your own slave girl, why take Cookies away.....

dead bytch walking - Im still screaming over that line !!!!

Old 02-12-2015, 02:57 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Gosh, I wonder if it is hard to play on screen your old saggy,
wrinkled self with no plastic surgery like, Jane Fonda?
I mean if you were once a sexy thing?
(Courtney)
She was so good! I saw her on a talk show and she looked great yesterday.

Men are so dense...you don't give a red rose to your ex and then announce you're marrying someone...
MEN!

Old 02-13-2015, 06:15 AM

363 posts, read 817,712 times
Ok, so who's better? Since the premise is to put brother against brother, who's the better entertainer? Hakeem with his single Drip, Drop and his duet with Tianna or Jamal with Keep your Money and I Wanna Love You?

Old 02-13-2015, 07:15 AM

986 posts, read 1,666,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatrk View Post
Ok, so who's better? Since the premise is to put brother against brother, who's the better entertainer? Hakeem with his single Drip, Drop and his duet with Tianna or Jamal with Keep your Money and I Wanna Love You?
I think Jamal is the better artist hands down. Drip Drop? Ugh. Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I actually purchased "I wanna love you" on Itunes - that's how much I liked it.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:18 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,860,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatrk View Post
Personally, i'm not a fan of Hakeem's music. Each have their own value though and cater to two different audiences. Hakeem is like for the 20something year old, bottle-service, big room club type. Jamal is more laid back.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:34 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,408,583 times
Jamal's music reminds me a lot of Justin Timberlake's work, and has the edge on musicianship and deeper lyrics. He also has a great jazz sound with his awesome band. Hakeem is more hip-hop-rapper-club style, and has an edge on performance and glitz. Also some of his rap lyrics are pretty clever and edgy when he isn't doing something stOOpid like drip-drop.

Agree with nifear - they both have different audiences. They'll both make a lot of money.

Last edited by NMNan; 02-13-2015 at 07:44 AM..

Old 02-13-2015, 08:53 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Team Jamal.
Another fine episode wed.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:03 AM

4,062 posts, read 5,645,484 times
Also 100% Team Jamal! Hakeem's stuff is awful! Cookie's revealing scene...a bit embarrassing. I just don't see why Cookie wants Lucious! There's much better men out there for her, I'm sure of it!

Old 02-14-2015, 11:34 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Also 100% Team Jamal! Hakeem's stuff is awful! Cookie's revealing scene...a bit embarrassing. I just don't see why Cookie wants Lucious!
There's much better men out there for her, I'm sure of it!
Team Jamal, me too.
Yes, Cookie 's scene! But she certainly is honest!!! Ha!
Cookie has not stopped loving him...they went thru alot together.
Ah, the heart
wants what the heart wants...wish we could control it more!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV