Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2015, 01:21 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,209,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I see tomorrow is the finale. 3 TCs and reunion show. We don't have to wait long to be done with this ridiculous season.
I agree. Last week's tribal council was great, though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2015, 03:25 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times
Quote:
I see tomorrow is the finale. 3 TCs and reunion show. We don't have to wait long to be done with this ridiculous season.
I agree. It's a shame when I think back in the beginning many of us were saying this is looking like a really great season. How quickly it fell apart though. I don't get how the worst of the worst managed to survive. Maybe they are playing a separate game we don't know about.

Tonight's the night.

Old 05-20-2015, 03:33 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I agree. It's a shame when I think back in the beginning many of us were saying this is looking like a really great season. How quickly it fell apart though. I don't get how the worst of the worst managed to survive. Maybe they are playing a separate game we don't know about.

Tonight's the night.
IDK, I am getting tired of watching losers "survive". The show has gone so far downhill, I don't care who wins. I have always had a favorite player. Maybe not last year either. I don't remember last year already.

I might watch The Island. REAL survival.

Maybe not now that I looked it up. Another Bear Bryllis(?) survivor show. This real stuff isn't my cup of tea either.

Old 05-20-2015, 03:57 PM

1,007 posts, read 1,125,680 times
Quote:
IDK, I am getting tired of watching losers "survive". The show has gone so far downhill, I don't care who wins. I have always had a favorite player. Maybe not last year either. I don't remember last year already.
I didn't see last year either. I stopped watching after getting so sick of exile island and blood and water. I came back this season and had hopes it was going to be great. Oh well. I'm going to have to watch the finale just because I have made it this far, but I don't care either who wins.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:09 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,471,073 times
The finale is only two hours. Why? It's always been three hours and includes the reunion.

Either Mike or Mama C deserve to win. The others have done nothing.

Maybe next season will be better. This one stinks. But since they are planning on bring back old players, that season will probably stink worse than this one.

Old 05-20-2015, 06:38 PM

7,365 posts, read 5,480,006 times
The finale is two hours. The reunion is one hour.

This has been one of the worst seasons for me. Glad it's almost over. Not really looking forward to next season either. I don't like when they bring back old players.

Old 05-20-2015, 06:59 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
shout out to DAN---dagger eyes at Mike only make you look more stupid and spiteful. You have no idea how to play the game--even on the jury.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:01 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,263,045 times
I hope the machetes they used in that challenge were not sharp!

Surprised at the first vote. But I always say surprises are better than predictability.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:35 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,249,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
shout out to DAN---dagger eyes at Mike only make you look more stupid and spiteful. You have no idea how to play the game--even on the jury.
Makes him look like a poor sport.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:38 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,152,106 times
Okay, this fire challange says it all. Only one person deserves to win this year - only one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV