Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2015, 07:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,736,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
This season is so predictable. Mike is going to win.

Rodney was hilarious imitating Mike and Dan. He's actually very funny.

Hated to see Joe go, too bad Jenn didn't win immunity.

ha.........Rodney was hilarious!!!

What's happened to Jenn? She was all up into the game and having fun. As soon as Haleigh (sp) left then Jenn was done. Maybe she was girl crushing really heavy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2015, 07:41 PM

7,329 posts, read 5,447,523 times
Darn, with Joe gone I have no one to root for. I hope Mike doesn't win.

That first challenge was brutal! I kept saying 'Ouch!', some of those people fell really hard! And all for nothing but chocolate, I'm surprised they didn't get sick.

TC was funny, no one knew what was going on. I thought that fake HII looked good, they should hire Joe to make all the Survivor necklaces.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:50 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,133,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
ha.........Rodney was hilarious!!!

What's happened to Jenn? She was all up into the game and having fun. As soon as Haleigh (sp) left then Jenn was done. Maybe she was girl crushing really heavy.
That's what we're saying here like her heart wasn't in it since Hali left last week.

I got home at the end of Rodney imitating Mike so how did that bunch get sent off together & what reward did they have?

NYTom I agree they are leaning towards a Tyler or Mike win with the editing.

Shirin is a big dummy if she thinks Mike is taking her to final 4 other than nobody would vote for her. Sad to see Joe go but really shocked how badly he did in the II challenge.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:57 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,133,336 times
Oh forgot to add this last week our first Ponderosa of the season now it will be a happier place with Joe there I reckon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfOt73B64C4

Old 04-15-2015, 08:23 PM

2,414 posts, read 3,466,809 times
Oh so predictable... Womp womp

Joe: It was so sad to see him go. He was one of my favorites in the game, but it was inevitable. I guess on the bright side it's good that he left tonight, so that the game gets more interesting, sooner; I hope anyway. I can't really blame all the others for wanting to get rid of him though. If I were in the game, and I was getting my butt kicked in immunity challenges, I would vote him out too.

Jen: She was one of my favorites until tonight. I know it's hard out there but it's so dissapointing when people give up.

Shirin: I'm starting to like her. She is finally putting all that knowledge of the game into good use! I hope she's able to make some things happen.

Dan: It was good to see him fall

Rodney: Who knew this guy was so funny? His Mike impersonation was spot on, not many people get Texas accents right for some reason, and Mike has a very distinctive voice too. It's good to see another side of Rodney, but I suspect the D-bag Rodney will be back in no time.

Sierra: Who? Wake up Sierra! She is so boring, and isn't playing the game

Tyler: Great win for Tyler, not that he really needed it. I'm surprised he's not considered more of a threat, considering he's in good shape, and a former professional athlete...

Carolyn: She's getting too comfortable.

Mike: Now that Joe is gone, Mike has a huge target on his back IMO. I wonder if Mike considered that at all? All the chatter seems to make it appear the blues are about to pick each other off, but who knows. It was good to see him consider voting off Carolyn early in the episode while he was talking to Shiriin. I'm glad they know what's going on with Will, Tyler, Carolyn, and "Boss" Rodney.

Will: That slide in the reward challenge looked so awkward. Looks like he gets into it with Shirin next week.

The previews for next week looked interesting, but you never know. This episode was boring

Last edited by RonnieinDallas; 04-15-2015 at 08:41 PM..

Old 04-15-2015, 08:53 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,663,961 times
Really bummed to see Joe go. Maybe we should start talking about who we would least like to win?

Rodney was really good at the imitations! So funny.

@Jaxson they won chocolate.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:24 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,389,910 times
I was sorry to Joe go too! I wish that Jenn was all in. Hate to see her waivering. Shirin should have kept Joe. She is assuming that Jenn will change her mind and want to compete. I would rather have Joe owe me one for keeping him in the game.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:02 AM

4,873 posts, read 4,989,433 times
I don't know about Mike. Just something about him.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:09 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,544,979 times
Oh, sad, pretty Joe is gone. Yes, he has nice jewelry making skills! I bet he gets loads of girls.

Whoever is going to win should take either Shirin or Dan with them to the end since no one likes them.

I think the winner will be either Tyler or Carolyn.

The Blue break will have to happen next week, won't it?

Old 04-16-2015, 04:57 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,389,910 times
I don't remember Jeff saying that Hali was the first member of our jury last week. Did I miss it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV