Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2015, 08:55 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,477,454 times

Advertisements

Tyler is flying under the radar. He's smart. He's also the pot stirrer. He's the one who blabbed to Will that Mike, Jen, and Shirin thought he was hoarding food. He blabbed about something earlier in the season too but i can't remember what it was now.

Next week previews looks like he makes a move.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2015, 09:19 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,732,889 times
So when does Dan get to use his extra vote? Will was despicable!! And had no idea which is crazy.

Old 04-22-2015, 10:06 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,727,361 times
Will was out of line, but I get it. They are all hungry, tired, and homesick. He didn't get the letters from his family. Everyone else did. Plus, he tried to be nice and share his reward, and they all acted suspicious of him instead of grateful. I would be frustrated, too. Try to do something nice and they twist it.

Old 04-22-2015, 10:20 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,179,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Am assuming Jenn was in on Mike and Shirren putting her name down.
OK I must have missed something why did they vote for her when she said she wanted to stick around to mess up everybody's plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Tyler is flying under the radar. He's smart. He's also the pot stirrer. He's the one who blabbed to Will that Mike, Jen, and Shirin thought he was hoarding food. He blabbed about something earlier in the season too but i can't remember what it was now.

Next week previews looks like he makes a move.
He blabbed about Joe having a clue on the food reward they went too. He's been a sleeper all season so we know he makes it deep in the game.

I liked tonight's epi at least it was a lot of action and come on we all have to admit Mike killed that challenge. We had a side bet going on here I put my money on him to win since he works on an oil rig that fast pace, balancing stuff was right up his alley. Until he really does something 'Boza like' in the game I'm riding with him unless he wins II every time he's now the new Joe. At least he is trying to play and does well in challenges.

Will

Rodney needed slapped down defending HIS lie like it was the truth puffing up like Mike was the one lying can't stand that guy I want to see him cut off at the knees. <<Not literally folks. I keep wanting to push the mute button when his mouth opens he is a disgusting version of a man bet back home he is nothing more than a couch surfing video gaming loser.

So what have I missed why does everybody hate Carolyn or mama C? If they would show her more I might get on her support wagon because she is an older female going deep in the game weak at challenges though. Rare for older folks to make it past a certain level unless they are like a crybaby Dawn to take to the end.

So since Tyler found Dan's advantage can it be stolen from Dan & used by somebody else? Why him why or why Dan???

Old 04-22-2015, 10:53 PM

5,586 posts, read 8,397,444 times
I'm sorry, I am still confused on who's who. I'm glad Jenn went tonight, because I kept getting her confused with (Sierra?). I still don't remember who was on which "collar" tribe. I have no idea why someone would hate "Mama C" (and when did she get that nickname....she doesn't seem particularly motherly to me). I'm really not invested in any of these players....not rooting for anyone at this point.

Old 04-22-2015, 10:59 PM

5,331 posts, read 8,537,849 times
This was one of the most dramatic episodes I can remember in a while. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I thought Will was way out of line, and he sucks even more than I thought he did before.

Old 04-22-2015, 11:12 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,020 times
It's so sad that someone undeserving will win this season. Tyler and Carolyn haven't been playing, or I should say, the edits haven't shown them, to be playing the game. Mike will not last much longer, still I think there is something off about him. Any of the rest of them, who cares?

Old 04-23-2015, 06:12 AM

10,175 posts, read 11,158,716 times
I wonder - If I'm the only one rooting for Mike.....

I cannot stand anyone else in this game...

Old 04-23-2015, 07:19 AM

810 posts, read 1,024,863 times
I definitely like him more as an underdog than when he was controlling the game.

If he win overcoming this it will be pretty well deserved.

Old 04-23-2015, 07:22 AM

1,898 posts, read 2,261,101 times
I think Tyler and Carolyn have been playing hard. Their main strategies have been to stay out of the drama and to take advantage of their swing vote position after the merge. Rod, Mike, Will, Sherin, and Dan have all called attention to themselves and made themselves targets. They haven't been able to control their emotional outbursts and keep themselves focused on the game.

Tyler and Carolyn have been focused and have been biding their time, but they have to take action soon.

Sierra also has been biding her time. Her vote was needed and she went with the blue collars for safety, even though she hates them. I see Sierra joining Tyler and Carolyn to control the rest of the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV