Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2015, 11:54 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
I think forthr first time ever, I do not like any of these people.
I don't like any of them either .But then none of them stand out enough for me to bother disliking them either. Just watching out of habit I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 05:20 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
Jenn's interviews are both entertaining and englightening

Interview: Jenn Brown talks Survivor: Worlds Apart

Interview with Cochrane who apparently now works for CBS. Jeffie must have gotten his boy a job. I wonder how Cochrane would be doing out there with all these gorillas.

This Survivor Season

Survivor: Worlds Apart Interview -- Jenn Brown: "I Wasn't Playing To Win $1 Million" | Reality TV Magazine

I'm not sure but I think she let the last chicken go before she left..hahahahaha!

Old 04-26-2015, 11:45 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,323,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
I think forthr first time ever, I do not like any of these people.
I feel the same way. It's the first time I am not rooting for anyone. If I had to pick one I would pick Joe for the win but he is going to have to win all the immunity challenges from here on out and I don't think that will happen. IMO, he is the least unlikeable.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:28 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I feel the same way. It's the first time I am not rooting for anyone. If I had to pick one I would pick Joe for the win but he is going to have to win all the immunity challenges from here on out and I don't think that will happen. IMO, he is the least unlikeable.
Joe got voted out 2 TC ago do you mean Mike?

Old 04-26-2015, 01:43 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
But since he isn't in it any longer we only have those who are left to choose from. None of the choices are very popular here but I agree with going with Shirin because she is playing to win and has tried to change her tactics towards that goal. It's strange to say but as obnoxious as she was in the beginning, compared to some of the other players now she has toned it down some and is one of the lessor of the obnoxious ones.
IIRC, we can vote for ANY of the contestants. I'm voting for Joe.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:58 PM

5,199 posts, read 6,139,618 times
I don't watch every season so I might be biased but this season this group seems to be a bit vicious, mean spirited and truly has a lack of compassion.

Slick talk, treachery, trickery and white lies I can tolerate as it is what it takes to win sometimes..........but humiliation and an open public display of pure bullying has no place on Survivor.

My two cents........

Old 04-26-2015, 04:39 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
IIRC, we can vote for ANY of the contestants. I'm voting for Joe.
Oh, okay, in that case, I like Hali. She was smart and I always laughed at her funny comments. So it would be Hali for the win for me.

Old 04-26-2015, 04:40 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Jenn's interviews are both entertaining and englightening

Interview: Jenn Brown talks Survivor: Worlds Apart

Interview with Cochrane who apparently now works for CBS. Jeffie must have gotten his boy a job. I wonder how Cochrane would be doing out there with all these gorillas.

This Survivor Season

Survivor: Worlds Apart Interview -- Jenn Brown: "I Wasn't Playing To Win $1 Million" | Reality TV Magazine

I'm not sure but I think she let the last chicken go before she left..hahahahaha!
She said she would so I wonder if she carried out her plan. Maybe we will find out next week.

Old 04-27-2015, 07:23 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
She said she would so I wonder if she carried out her plan. Maybe we will find out next week.
Pretty sure she did. They didn't show it or we'd have known for sure that Jenn was getting the Vote. All about the edit...

Old 04-28-2015, 07:59 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMmHHFDTiCY

I know I'm late posting this Ponderosa just distracted with party planning going on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV