Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2015, 08:30 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,248,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Who did you all vote for next season? I voted for all the oldest contestants. Let's have "Survivor: Old Farts"!
Vytas! Mostly cause I had/have a crush on him

I'll voted for Jeremy, Keith (for sure), Joe - not sure who else. Probably Mike.

Definitely will not vote Brad Culpepper.

Girls ... um, I don't remember any of these girls except Abi-Maria and she was such an horrible, mean girl. and Kelly Wigglesworth from Season #1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 08:35 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
No Francesca?

Old 05-07-2015, 08:43 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
No Francesca?
Already had two tries. Not qualified.

Shane Powers has to be included. Fond it odd he wasn't previously brought back.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:46 AM

I wanted to see her voted out first for a third time.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:48 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,613,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Vote for Woo so he could give away another $1 mil? What a moron.
Seriously. Definitely not voting for that guy. Of the recent male players I voted for Joe, Mike, Troyzan, Spencer, Culppeper and Keith.

The women seemed a little less memorable but I voted for Kass,Tasha, Carolyn and Mikayla plus 6 others of course. I forgot about Mikayla. She was definitely a knock-out and Russel's nephew couldn't stop staring at her so he voted her out. She deserves a second chance.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:52 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,613,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Rodney will not make it to the finale. He's as broke and broken gets.
I'd argue that Rodney and Will are the only two guaranteed final three at this point. We are definitely at the point of the game where the players who will receive zero votes for the final tribal will be kept.

I loved how quickly Mike shot down dumb ass Rodney's "plan".

Old 05-07-2015, 08:56 AM

1,007 posts, read 1,125,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
I'd argue that Rodney and Will are the only two guaranteed final three at this point. We are definitely at the point of the game where the players who will receive zero votes for the final tribal will be kept.

I loved how quickly Mike shot down dumb ass Rodney's "plan".
I'm going to agree with this. Rodney sealed it with his birthday-boy meltdown. I would definitely take him to the final after that performance.

I was LMAO at how Rodney thought his plan was so brilliant, but Mike saw through it and shut it down the first two minutes. That was classic.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:13 AM

That was clever of "the six" to vote Mike, knowing he would use the HII so Tyler got voted out with only two votes. Mike is starting to win me over after seeing him with those kids last night. I think maybe he does have a big heart and his game play is just that, playing this game where all nasty doings are fair game play. I'm just not used to seeing people play that way except Dreamy Eyes. Guess I want Mike for the win.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:52 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
That was clever of "the six" to vote Mike, knowing he would use the HII so Tyler got voted out with only two votes. Mike is starting to win me over after seeing him with those kids last night. I think maybe he does have a big heart and his game play is just that, playing this game where all nasty doings are fair game play. I'm just not used to seeing people play that way except Dreamy Eyes. Guess I want Mike for the win.
Ah, very true. I didn't think of it this way. I keep forgetting not everyone knows what Dan's advantage is.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:58 AM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
Quote:
I wanted to see her voted out first for a third time.
LMAO!!!

Would that not be the funniest thing ever?
I think they would all vote her out first just for the laugh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV