Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 11:17 AM

1,898 posts, read 2,263,045 times

Advertisements

Jeff and Jackie had some pretty good arguments, but they seemed to get along pretty well in the end. Something might have come from their blind date if they didn't live so far apart. I believe their arguments were infrequent and highlighted during the editing.

But Haley's rants probably far exceed the time they have available to show them. Based on comments from Blair (e.g. telling Phil he felt as tall as the blade of grass next to his feet at the end of one leg) and the other racers, Haley's rants likely are pretty standard throughout the race.

Blair, on theother hand, never raises his voice. He knows it serves no purpose on a race for $1M.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 11:26 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,442,533 times
Do you guys think the blind date couples had sex during the competition?

Old 05-04-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Other teams have referred to YELLey as the "Witched Witch of the West" so obviously its not editing.
Ikr?

Btw this season has got quite a lot of eye candies. Blair, Tyler, and Steve are all crazy hot and Laura could totally pass as a model.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:47 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,494 times
I'm reading how some of you don't think Blair is much better...being passive aggressive and not listening.

I realize this is editing...but a couple of things:

EVERY time Blair's Witch says "I told you that" (regarding a direction or likewise), how is it that I NEVER hear her say let's go that way until they're going the wrong way? Why is it that every time she says "you're not listening to me", it's after he has stood there and tried to listen to her? Again, I know it is part editing but when Blair says "let's do it your way and you can make the decisions", she asks him what he wants to do and leaves ALL of the decision making up to him. I believe she does this so if he gets it wrong, she doesn't have to take any responsibility and gripes at him all the more.

She has her moments...but very few and far between.

Another thing, he did say once (was it out of kindness?) that they're good 90% of the time and argue 10%. He's possibly embellishing, or telling the truth, or confused about percentages. I don't know but the last couple of episodes, they have been better so maybe she's getting a smidge better. The fact that the other couples can see her waxing on tells me the edit isn't too far off.

I LOVE that he laughs at her...like Jelani laughs at Jenny. Cracks me up! Those two women are really something else! Holy cow!

I'm hoping that Mike and Rochelle come in first (stranger things have happened). Have any of you seen them even bicker at each other? I really like them. I LOVE Tyler...he is the calmest, happiest guy I think I've ever seen on the race. So genuine...and what' her name (Laura?) is ok but I don't think they make a good match. She's a bit too negative for him...but that shouldn't stop her from trying to snag him!

I'm really enjoying this season though...some of those challenges were amazing and as always, the places they go and the people they meet and things they see are just spectacular. My husband and I both said that we'd go on the race just to race...we'd do it for FREE! Seriously!

Old 05-04-2015, 11:42 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I would be very surprised if it has not happened. But then what they do off camera is their business.

Old 05-05-2015, 12:55 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Quote:
What do you think Hayley would be whispering in Blairs ear? You're going the wrong way. Listen to me. Why won't you listen to me? OOOOOOOOH, Doctor. OK, forget the last one.

Old 05-05-2015, 01:25 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,571,496 times
Quote:
Hayley's screeching at Blair all night long would keep the other couples in the hotel awake, so yeah, probably. Nothing else to do if you're wide awake at 3:00 a.m. Would also drown out Hayley's high pitched witching... If Blair were smart, he'd sleep in the production van down in the parking lot...

Old 05-05-2015, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
What do you think Hayley would be whispering in Blairs ear? You're going the wrong way. Listen to me. Why won't you listen to me? OOOOOOOOH, Doctor. OK, forget the last one.
Rofl.

Old 05-05-2015, 10:38 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,987 times
Quote:
Just the one couple that are already eliminated. She basically said so and was all over him like peanut butter on jelly. The others seem to have little interest in the other if not outright hostility.

Old 05-05-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Just the one couple that are already eliminated. She basically said so and was all over him like peanut butter on jelly. The others seem to have little interest in the other if not outright hostility.
What a shame. Those blind date guys are all really hot and sweet and tall and such gentlemen.

As for the ladies...well that's another story. Laura seems like the only one left who's not too pushy or downright obnoxious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV