Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:20 AM

3,973 posts, read 5,167,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm still watching also. Is Jesse the uncle's g/f? I don't trust her either. What's up with "John Henry" and Kromarti? I missed a couple of episodes, why is Sarah so upset with the three dots on her face that made her smash the mirror??
***SPOILERS FOR THOSE A COUPLE OF EPISODES BEHIND***

I'm not sure about the dots. However, John Henry and Cromartie is interesting. Cromartie was destroyed and his chip smashed. Now he's back looking like nothing happened. It's possible that either Weaver (the redhead) has enough parts to rebuild a Terminator or there is more than one Cromartie and they are using him to teach John Henry advanced AI. Whatever happens, Ellison knows Weaver is aware of the Terminators. Now we get to see just how is going to be used. I still think he will be the one to throw the switch that brings Skynet online, which causes Armageddon.

Also, how about Jessie and Riley being in cahoots. Riley must have been sent back to either track John or keep an eye on him and Cameron so Jessie can come back and destroy Cameron.

Oh, and Dr. Sherman is still alive. How does he fit into all of this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2008, 04:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Riley is from the future too? Man, I musta been sleeping through some of this!

Old 11-26-2008, 04:43 PM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
I saw all of the first season but missed nearly all of the second up until the last episode or two. I tuned in and got hooked again. Not the best sci-fi TV I've ever seen, but still very good. They're doing stories based on ideas and asking questions, which is what good sci-fi should do.

I love Shirley Manson's music. But I gotta say I'm not terribly impressed with her acting so far.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:03 PM

3,973 posts, read 5,167,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Riley is from the future too? Man, I musta been sleeping through some of this!
She has to be. She knows Jesse, who just showed up. She also freaked out at her foster parents home. She started talking about he future and how everyone was already dead. It reminded me of the part in T2 where Sarah started screaming about judgment day and how we were all already dead.

I think Riley is one of the grays (humans that worked with the Terminators in the future) and she was sent back to keep John from something. She did tell Jesse that she wanted out though, so maybe she's falling for John.

I can't wait for next week.

Old 11-28-2008, 05:23 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,711,313 times
I thought maybe she is Jesse's sister? There was a bond there. Or maybe her daughter...

I assumed Weaver of all people (or rather, machines) would have a few extra chips handy.

I didn't know Sherman was still alive.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:31 PM

314 posts, read 1,037,067 times
We know the three dots, cromartie, babies and the turtles are all somehow related.I believe the three dots are some type of virus sarah contracted from the turtles shell. This may mean she needs to use a computer virus to fight skynet but thats just a wild guess.

The redhead woman was replaced by a machine and she is trying to seem human so she kept the little girl. the little girl is terrified of her as we learned in the first episode that they visited the shrink. She was sent back to destroy skynet but I believe Ellison, who is getting creeped out, will confess to digging up the body and lead Sarah to her work and setup the climax of the season.

The two girls who were sent back are not clear of their intentions. They claim it is to make sure John is on the right path but I don't understand how riley, who is from the future, would have confronted cromartie like she did. Also, why doesn't the guy remember fisher? Something is weird with these girls I think they are on the other side.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:57 PM

nobody watching?

The last two episodes have been decent but definitely "filler"

Old 12-09-2008, 07:04 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
I've rather liked the past two episodes. I liked last night's with seeing what the future holds in store for Lauren and Cindy and how their paths cross again with Reese. I guess next week is a big "fall season" ending for a lot of shows.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:44 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,711,313 times
I think Riley is the baby that was born.

Ok, nevermind. Just found out that's Sidney. But Riley has something to do w/ her. Or maybe w/ the redhead's "daughter".

Last edited by NicoleJ; 12-12-2008 at 10:17 AM..

Old 12-13-2008, 11:32 AM

what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV