Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2009, 11:56 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times

Advertisements

Love that show, I actually watched it twice last night, just in case I missed anything!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 12:16 PM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
Had to work last night so I'm going to watch it tonight, Dexter is awesome!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:22 PM

1,731 posts, read 4,682,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Love that show, I actually watched it twice last night, just in case I missed anything!

As soon as I get home I am going to watch it again for the same reason.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:31 PM

154 posts, read 396,299 times
Poor Dexter is gonna need a nannie if he is going to attempt to live his old life. It is an interesting dilemma that he has to deal with now.

John Lithgow is amazing! I prefer Lithgow as a villain (Cliffhanger) rather than the nice guy (Harry and the Henderson's).

Long Live the Dark Passenger!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:44 PM

111 posts, read 235,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gairetjax View Post
Poor Dexter is gonna need a nannie if he is going to attempt to live his old life. It is an interesting dilemma that he has to deal with now.

John Lithgow is amazing! I prefer Lithgow as a villain (Cliffhanger) rather than the nice guy (Harry and the Henderson's).

Long Live the Dark Passenger!
It will be an interesting battle between Dexter and Trinity...and, with Lundy involved as well. I don't think Dexter really thought through how difficult domestic life would be for him.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:42 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,908 times
yeah that was quite a cliff hanger

Old 09-28-2009, 05:41 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
AS LONG AS THEY QUITE SHOWING TRINITIES BUTT!!!

This isn't Trinity from the Matrix, I don't want to see old man butt on my TV.

Other than that, I loved the season premiere. I'm glad to see Dexter is going to do battle with another good serial killer again. After his brother, the competition has been kind of weak, IMO.

Old 09-29-2009, 11:43 AM

1,731 posts, read 4,682,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
AS LONG AS THEY QUITE SHOWING TRINITIES BUTT!!!

This isn't Trinity from the Matrix, I don't want to see old man butt on my TV.

Other than that, I loved the season premiere. I'm glad to see Dexter is going to do battle with another good serial killer again. After his brother, the competition has been kind of weak, IMO.

Heh. I don't care for old man butt myself but I do have to admit for a 63 year old Mr. Lithgow does have a pretty cute tush.

I have been on a marathon so I spent the weekend watching Season 1 again and Rudy really was a terrific adversary for Dexter. I agree with you that this looks like it may live up to that.

I am not so sure I like Maria & Angel together though but I will give it a shot.

Hell, I am just so happy the show is back I can sit through anything they throw at me. I do not watch any network dramas because they just cannot come close IMO.

Old 09-30-2009, 08:43 AM

480 posts, read 878,113 times
Think I'm going to have to wait to watch the whole season on DVD. I just get too antsy between episodes, overeager to find out what's going to happen next.

I thought Jimmy Smits was fantastic last season as the rival killer. The writers did a great job showing the relationship budding, evolving, then dramatically changing. Thus far, I think season 3 was my favorite, mostly because I could believe Dexter's self-introspection and growth. It had other interesting storylines, such as the pregnancy and new relationships for Deb and Angel.

Lithgow as the villian is great casting, but guess I'll have to wait a year to find out how good he is.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:09 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen1971 View Post
Heh. I don't care for old man butt myself but I do have to admit for a 63 year old Mr. Lithgow does have a pretty cute tush.

I have been on a marathon so I spent the weekend watching Season 1 again and Rudy really was a terrific adversary for Dexter. I agree with you that this looks like it may live up to that.

I am not so sure I like Maria & Angel together though but I will give it a shot.

Hell, I am just so happy the show is back I can sit through anything they throw at me. I do not watch any network dramas because they just cannot come close IMO.
I know right?! Angel and Maria..
I'm glad Dex is back because there really isn't much else on these days
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV