U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2009, 07:49 AM

7,376 posts, read 11,743,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
That's the only season I haven't seen....I HAVE to get a DVD!!

Just download them and watch them on the PC :P
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2009, 07:55 AM

1,975 posts, read 5,513,470 times
I sure didn't see the last part of the last show of the season coming, not at all.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:03 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,173,776 times
holy crap, what an ending!

Spoiler
near the end with trinity gone i was expecting all bases to be covered, and then for rita to be found dead!?!?!? im so glad deb found out about dexters childhood, hopefully shell put the pieces together with the dexter/trinity connection

dont know if ill be able to stand waiting for next season

Old 12-14-2009, 08:08 AM

4,308 posts, read 10,751,581 times
So it really happened? I didn't just imagine it? Can't wait to see how Dexter is going to handle this.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:28 AM

111 posts, read 198,795 times
That was amazing, and a really gutsy move by the writers. Now they can take the show in a lot of different directions. Otherwise, what were they going to do, make the show about a happy family man (who happens to kill people)?

Old 12-14-2009, 05:26 PM

13,199 posts, read 18,188,573 times
I think John Lithgow will get an Emmy for his role on Dexter. I really think Michael C Hall deserves and Emmy already too!!!

Old 12-14-2009, 06:09 PM

3,294 posts, read 5,232,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I think John Lithgow will get an Emmy for his role on Dexter. I really think Michael C Hall deserves and Emmy already too!!!

Lithgow was perfect for this part!!!!!!

Hall certainly deserves an emmy as well! He is a really good actor. I miss 6 Ft under!

Old 12-14-2009, 09:04 PM

391 posts, read 411,430 times
Dexter's got to get out of Miami. Hot, standoffish, single dad moving into small town in Alaska? Maybe, get lost in L.A.? Cops who crack a 30something year old case of a serial killer the feds couldn't catch should be able to find something fishy with this one... He's got to get out of there, or get caught! Or maybe there just wouldn't be enough evidence; just alot of questions.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:01 PM

8,813 posts, read 14,672,889 times
incredible ending
i bought the earlier safety setup hook line and sinker
i expected a twist, especially with debra gaining some additional light and dexter being in the garage so quickly (like one of the things that raised suspicion with christine)
did not expect that
just wow
my wife was a little in shock - my sister in law said she had trouble sleeping last night
they may lose some people over this, but so be it
take the chance - that was an amazing ending and the storylines that could be lost are more damaging than the loss of the character who I personally felt was getting a bit stale
so many directions this could go, but so many ways the writers can trip over themselves
so many questions that need to be answered and that should be asked by others as well (in large part why) .... also are any of the detectives going to remember trinity swinging by the stationhouse and speaking to dexter, now that they know what he looks like
simply amazing

Old 12-15-2009, 07:55 AM

2,002 posts, read 3,765,065 times
oh man! I just saw episode 12 last night... ! So unexpected! and several questions with no answer for the next season!

Spoiler
I guess Quinn will remember Trinity and Dexter or something like that, or somebody can find about Kyle Butler, etc... OMG! xD

great series, but... wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
yeap!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV