Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2011, 07:58 PM

5,545 posts, read 2,036,730 times

Advertisements

WOW! What a shocking ending (I predicted that would happen)!

What did everyone think about
Spoiler
Deb seeing Dexter kill Travis?
How do you think this will affect next season?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 08:36 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,353,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photography View Post
WOW! What a shocking ending (I predicted that would happen)!
MODS! I'm on the West Coast and Dexter hasn't even aired yet. Even though this poster used the spoiler (thank you!), the email notification I got showed it! I'm so pi**ed off right now. Can this be fixed for the future? I don't think I've ever seen a spoiler revealed in the notification. Is there some kind of glitch?

Old 12-18-2011, 10:14 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,262,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
MODS! I'm on the West Coast and Dexter hasn't even aired yet. Even though this poster used the spoiler (thank you!), the email notification I got showed it! I'm so pi**ed off right now. Can this be fixed for the future? I don't think I've ever seen a spoiler revealed in the notification. Is there some kind of glitch?
don't read your email notifications on Dexter nights...problem solved

Old 12-18-2011, 10:24 PM

563 posts, read 1,498,652 times
Well the fact that that got spoiled for you sucks, but I'm Mountain time and can watch the show at 7 because we get the eastern channel here. Is that not the same in the next time zone over?

Just finished watching though. That was a great way to wrap up the season, and I'm pretty pissed that I have to wait to see how she handles that!!! When does the next season start!

As my husband said, that kind of made up for some of the crappy writing that's been in this season.

Can't wait for more on that.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:29 PM

3,131 posts, read 11,643,068 times
what an ending! this was the first season that I have watched this show. My son kind of filled me in on the background of things. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see how this gets explained!

Old 12-18-2011, 10:37 PM

563 posts, read 1,498,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
what an ending! this was the first season that I have watched this show. My son kind of filled me in on the background of things. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see how this gets explained!
If you enjoyed this season, you need to catch up on past season. (They really were a bit better)

This was our first season subscribing to showtime (calling up the cable to cancel the channel tomorrow), but I've seen all the past seasons of Dexter.
We'll sign back up at the end of next September! Sooo long from now!

Old 12-19-2011, 06:53 AM

443 posts, read 564,485 times
I was shocked too. But like everything Dexter did this season, he was careless. He knew that Deb asked him to go there, so it was a very poor place to do a kill. NOw that she knows, Deb may have to quit her job and move away.(something the actress may have wanted due to how difficult it may be working with her ex)

Old 12-19-2011, 07:56 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,228,719 times
I wonder how odd it is for Dexter and Deb to work together since they are divorcing/divorced?

I don't care for the Deb character, at all. Don't like her vocabulary either. And I don't like the Deb loves Dexter storyline either. Seems creepy since they grew up together.

As for Deb seeing Dexter kill Travis, All Dexter has to do is to shoot Deb with one of his tranquilizers, take her home and put her to bed, while she is out, and then convince her that it was a dream!!!

I was sooooo mad when Travis took Harrison! Dexter should have tortured him a bit more!

Vicki

Old 12-19-2011, 08:14 AM

5,765 posts, read 10,995,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
I was shocked too. But like everything Dexter did this season, he was careless. He knew that Deb asked him to go there, so it was a very poor place to do a kill. NOw that she knows, Deb may have to quit her job and move away.(something the actress may have wanted due to how difficult it may be working with her ex)
Basically the entire reason for this show was what happened in the final moment last night and you think she is just going to move away? This is the thing we have all been waiting for. The entire show has been about this moment, everything else has been a side not. No way does Deb leave the show.

Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter get along fine.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:39 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,262,119 times
Im confused, why would dexter have left the entrance unsecured? That was still a crime scene wasnt it? Seems like a plot hole. Did I miss something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV