Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,426,125 times

Advertisements

Spoiler
I love Tony so was torn about wanting to see Suzanne go home. But I think a lot of people were very put off by her weekly blog, in which she was paid to write about DWS and, instead, used last week's blog to promote her new book and other activities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 09:46 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,730,778 times
I'm hoping for a 'normal' week one of these days... No themes!!!

One thing that bugs me about Suzanne is her hair. The Chrissy-like bangs and it being so straight. Straight every week. I was born in the 80s, so I remember her better from Step-by-Step than Three's Company (I have watched Three's Company but I was faithful to Step-by-Step for years). Her hair was so much softer (waves, curls, side part) and looked so much better than the harsh straight cut.
I'll stop rambling about things that don't matter now....

Old 04-13-2015, 11:18 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Was I watching the same dance as the judges? "Best dance you've done", Beautiful lines"...

I didn't see any dancing on that star's part.
I am not a loyal fan of the show. Started watching simply because Robert is on there. Tonight I thought he was good and they trashed him. Others who I thought were mediocre at best they were raving over.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:17 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,810,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
I'm not into any of these dances! For midpoint, I feel like several couples have regressed, not impressed by anyone.
While I wouldn't say that I'm not impressed by anyone, I do agree that some of the couples seem to be regressing rather than improving. Overall, this has not been such a great season.

Absolutely loved Ryker's Paso Doble as Captain Jack Sparrow and always enjoy watching Robert and Kim, even when he's not at his best. Their smiles just light up the room.

I do find I'm missing Cheryl Burke this season.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:21 AM

36,657 posts, read 67,506,468 times
Ryker was my favorite last night.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:18 AM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
I'm hoping for a 'normal' week one of these days... No themes!!!

One thing that bugs me about Suzanne is her hair. The Chrissy-like bangs and it being so straight. Straight every week. I was born in the 80s, so I remember her better from Step-by-Step than Three's Company (I have watched Three's Company but I was faithful to Step-by-Step for years). Her hair was so much softer (waves, curls, side part) and looked so much better than the harsh straight cut.
I'll stop rambling about things that don't matter now....
I agree, for some reason her hair is very annoying to me.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:47 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
I am not a loyal fan of the show. Started watching simply because Robert is on there. Tonight I thought he was good and they trashed him. Others who I thought were mediocre at best they were raving over.
I agree. I couldn't believe the gushing over some dances and the trashing of Robert. Rumer and Val were great. Bruce Willis even smiled! Even if Robert was off time, to the untrained eye, that was a great dance! Noah didn't deserve 6s. He deserved at least 7s.

So glad Suzanne got sent home after her little tirade..."I hate it." Good, bah-bye. Patti and farm boy need to go next.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:10 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,146 times
That was a good dance for Ryker and Allison last night because Allison seems to dance hard in her actions and that was like a definite strong dance. That was my favorite dance last night of all.

I do like the variety of opinions from the Judges but sometimes it seems there is like a wall down between Julieann and Len...one side against the other.

Old 04-14-2015, 11:59 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
I do find I'm missing Cheryl Burke this season.
Right on now I know I'm not a fan of 1 missing her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Ryker was my favorite last night.
<Jaxson kicking the dirt on the ground>Mine too

Old 04-14-2015, 12:49 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,426,125 times
I have to admit that Ryker's dance last night was awesome. And I guess I'm in the minority regarding Robert's performance -- he was so off in his timing that it was glaringly obvious even to my untrained eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV