Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 05:40 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times

Advertisements

She probably will. She's one of the prettier ones.

This whole Georgina thing is just too over the top! And Dan just isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch is he? Do you think she'll (Georgina), meet a horrible fate? How else can they deal with her?? Chuck though, is still the best. The best line of the evening, "I'm Chuck".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2008, 06:10 PM

128 posts, read 308,197 times
I love Chuck. He should be the one I love to hate, but I just plain love him. I can't believe the season is ending already.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:43 AM

395 posts, read 1,363,693 times
I have not been able to catch it while it was on tv..so i think I will have to buy the dvd of it when it comes out...I am glad to hear people like it though!

Old 08-11-2008, 08:49 PM

658 posts, read 1,785,315 times
I'm a 25 year male who has no business watching this show, but I absolutely love how completely over the top it is. I haven't liked show this much since Veronica Mars Season 1. Blair Waldorf is my idol and Chuck Bass is my crack dealer.

Although I'm probably in the minority here, but the new "racy" ads currently running are brilliant. Quoting the Parent's TV council, "Mind-blowingly inappropriate" and the NYPost "A nasty piece of work", is a perfect way to win new viewers and to captialize on the negative press.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
I'm a 25 year male who has no business watching this show, but I absolutely love how completely over the top it is. I haven't liked show this much since Veronica Mars Season 1. Blair Waldorf is my idol and Chuck Bass is my crack dealer.

Although I'm probably in the minority here, but the new "racy" ads currently running are brilliant. Quoting the Parent's TV council, "Mind-blowingly inappropriate" and the NYPost "A nasty piece of work", is a perfect way to win new viewers and to captialize on the negative press.
And the more attention that is paid to these ads ... well, they are doing their job. It's funny how these organizations just don't get that.

I really can't stand any of the girl characters. Chuck, this show is all about Chuck. For anyone who watched the documentary "Born Rich" a couple years back, I have to think that some of these characters are based on them.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:25 PM

631 posts, read 1,885,986 times
I LOVE this show!!! I've been watching the first season on DVD and I admit it, I'm completely addicted. Can not wait for the new shows to start next week. It is over the top but that's why its so much fun to watch plus the clothes are to die for.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:47 AM

3 posts, read 5,614 times
How long was the season 2 premier? 2 hours? Did the show last 2 hours?

Old 09-03-2008, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerholt View Post
How long was the season 2 premier? 2 hours? Did the show last 2 hours?
It was one superlucious hour!

Old 09-03-2008, 02:00 PM

631 posts, read 1,885,986 times
Yeah, the season 2 premier was just an hour but it was a packed hour. Great season opener. I was actually suprised at Blair new bf James (I think that was his name). I really thought he was going to be a scammer but turned out to be an English Lord. That was amusing. I love seeing Chuck jealous. Those two just crack me up. And as usual the clothes were gorgeous! Blair's "White Party" dress was perfect and it cracked me up to see Tinsley Mortimer on the show.

Old 09-03-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_eyedgirl View Post
Yeah, the season 2 premier was just an hour but it was a packed hour. Great season opener. I was actually suprised at Blair new bf James (I think that was his name). I really thought he was going to be a scammer but turned out to be an English Lord. That was amusing. I love seeing Chuck jealous. Those two just crack me up. And as usual the clothes were gorgeous! Blair's "White Party" dress was perfect and it cracked me up to see Tinsley Mortimer on the show.
I thought the Lord's accent was terrible! I mean, it made me cringe. On the other hand, Chuck, who is British, has a great American accent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV