Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2015, 04:44 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times

Advertisements

I don't want to be Sexpot! Yikes! My post was merely pointing out the fact that she's smart like a fox. She's a player. She plays people. She married for money, got knocked up so when he dumped her, she has a trump card. She lives in this delusional Sexpot world where no matter how many times her teeth fall out of her head, no matter how many times her hot water gets turned off, she's still on top of her delusional world. I want to know who is funding her!

IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT is much smarter, truly smarter. She married for love. She and Alex are still friends. There's no delusion there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2015, 09:56 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh my god … Bethandthecity needs to shut up about being homeless already … know what those presidential suites are??? Huh??? TAX WRITEOFFS!!! She shills her booze in those suites for people so she can write off the expense of the room as a business expense!

I want to be homeless like that.

Team Jason

Dorinda is just an odd duck. I like her, she's a breath of fresh air.

Sexpot Sonja … heavens to mergatroid … Now SHE is smart like a fox. She has this townhouse that her Daddy Warbucks gave to her … she has attention starved college students doing all her $@@@ … who cares that her teeth keep falling out of her head and that she can't afford hot water. Dayum … its good to be Sexpot Sonja.
Agreed. Shut up Bethenny. It's just annoying.

Like Dorinda so far, and I didn't want to because her BF kinda creeps me out.

Sexpot Sonja, the urban myth. LOL. I don't know where to start! I always liked her, but then she went all sorts of crazy. I think, as one of the women pointed out, she is in denial. She obviously has been dealing with an alcohol problem, that way she doesn't have to deal with reality. It's NOT good to be her, though. It's eventually going to crash down on her. When they looked back on the last reunion and she told Heather, P Diddy (what is the obsession with that man?) is a guest on her yacht, cringe! Sonja, you don't have hot water!

Old 04-18-2015, 10:27 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Can you imagine bravo making a show with all the women who are in denial? ?? That would be one helluva show. It would star
Sonja, Kim richards, Kim Zolciak, mama Elsa, Porsche, Theresa Guidici, and Nene .

Old 04-19-2015, 12:02 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
I truly think that Sexpot is gunning for her own reality show.

Quincy must hide her face 75% of the time.

Old 04-21-2015, 09:08 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
seriously --- is it just me feeling like all these women speed talk???
It's difficult to follow what anyone is saying and I feel like I'm watching a bunch of women who have taken heavy doses of amphetamines.

Old 04-21-2015, 09:23 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
seriously --- is it just me feeling like all these women speed talk???
It's difficult to follow what anyone is saying and I feel like I'm watching a bunch of women who have taken heavy doses of amphetamines.
No, it's not just you! I wondered if it was just me because of where I'm from, but after tonight I'm not sure if it's regional or if they are hopped up on meth. I have to rewind a lot.

Old 04-21-2015, 09:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
No, it's not just you! I wondered if it was just me because of where I'm from, but after tonight I'm not sure if it's regional or if they are hopped up on meth. I have to rewind a lot.

Crickeys!! I'm glad to know it isn't just me!!! I don't recall it being a big issue on other seasons. But this season---holy bat crap!!!!

Old 04-22-2015, 07:09 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,224,804 times
Poor homeless Bethany, a beautiful estate in the Hamptons and an amazing apartment in NYC being renovated, btw, I think her taste...lol...is 200????? Who cares. She was rude and condescending to Heather in regard to her appearance on MSNBC. Dating sucks, they didn't invite Dorinda to girl's nite but her bf shows up.

Old 04-22-2015, 08:04 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
they didn't invite Dorinda to girl's nite but her bf shows up.
It was supposed to be a single girl's night out and then comes in Dorinda's boyfriend

Beth-in-the-city really has issues. She avoided Cuckoo Kelly at the bar and was insulting the men seated there I loved watching the info-mercial for Skinny Girl at her house in the Hampton's I would have asked for a case of each of her products

Ramona's brunch was a bust. She knew she never intended to host one. I know the ladies were trying to be cordial and go to both events but don't show up an hour and a half late for Ramona's

Beth-in-the-city was rude to Heather. She can't stand there being any attention other than on her

SonJa was on the prowl for some fresh meat I know Patti Stanger was pissed off watching that

Why is Kristen on the show

I would never go out to a restaurant with Dorinda and her boyfriend. It was exhausting just to watch them order.

Thank goodness I go to sleep after the show - their fast talking and talking over one another exhausts me

Old 04-22-2015, 12:30 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
Did any of those women even eat anything at either brunch? It seems all they did was drink Bloody's.

Oh, if Heather had said those insulting remarks to Bethenny she would have flipped! So rude! Oh, and I heard Bethenny's new apartment is in the same building as Taylor Swift. This way B. Knows there will always be paparazzi hanging around.

These Cougars can really party! I don't think Moaner is too upset about Mario, she looked like she was comfortable getting hit on by guys already. And the Countless heading to the 'ladies room' with that young guy? Hmm...

Dorinda is bad azz. I would never go to lunch with her either. And how embarrassing that she thought that guy was the coat check person? And I don't believe Her BF was at that pick-up club for 'business ' either.

This season so far is cray cray!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV