Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 04:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,750,151 times

Advertisements

so enjoying everyone's comments!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2015, 05:03 PM

1,027 posts, read 2,503,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Poor Ramona and Sonja - two narcissists who meet up for lunch and expect the other to support one another

Boo-hoo I'm homeless and staying a couple of nights in the Presidential suite of a hotel Beth-in-the city really can suck the life and oxygen out of a room She could have leased a corporate apartment while her new apartment was being renovated

The Countless and her story about her loving Jack so much that they agreed to break-up You broke up because you were fighting with him - not because you looooovvved him so much

Carole seemed to have gotten more dumb since she got on the show. Duh, you have a contract to write a book
Lmao sooooooooo funny

Old 04-08-2015, 09:27 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,420,604 times
I also was annoyed listening to poor homeless Bethany. GMAFB!

Old 04-08-2015, 09:38 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,451,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I also was annoyed listening to poor homeless Bethany. GMAFB!
It's so ridiculous! Did I hear correctly that she bought in the Hamptons so she and child did have a home for the summer? Well, Boo hoo! Rent something in the city while your new home is being renovated and shut up. Sheesh! That's another thing, she chatters nonstop. It's very hard to follow.

Old 04-09-2015, 06:07 AM

10,160 posts, read 11,133,169 times
I think what Cry me a River Bethenny means about being homeless - She doesn't have a place in NYC to live in. Her Apt is being remodeled.... She's not wording herself correctly.. Let's all remember - She's never satisfied, It's always about Me, I, Myself - with her...

Luann still is the prettiest out of them all. The New Chick - Woah and All I saw of her daughter was her nose. Does she actually have a face???

Anyway - I found the first episode a snooze fest...

Old 04-09-2015, 06:22 AM

17,763 posts, read 39,648,638 times
After putting up with the Brandi Glanville show, the NYC gals are mighty appealing.

Oh Bethandthecity … you are such a freaking victim!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm homeless … no, you're not you vapid squared jawed freak … you CHOSE a place that needed to be renovated. Wow, what I wouldn't give to be able to live out of presidential suites on my company dime … you know that's why she's hosting events in the presidential suites right? What a jerk. Team Jason.

IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT … I like her now. She seems to have lost the pretentiousness from having to drag David Schwimmer around town.

PrettylittleKristin … She and Bethandthecity should get along smashingly. Kingsley walks! Well duh! Funny how they never revealed why she wasn't walking .. hmmm … there was nothing wrong with her in the first place. They sure made some therapists rich!

HollaHeather … I see her and Bethandthecity going at each other and HollaHeather will win. Unlike HieeeeeKelly, HollaHeather is a smart cookie, and an entrepreneur … watch how Bethandthecity will go after HollaHeather's business like Aviva did.

Ramona and SexpotSonja … Yes, 2 narcissists looking to comfort one another. But I will tip the sorrow hat toward Ramona this time. Sexpot married for money, got knocked up to stay and it backfired on her. Ramona and Mario had a significant life together. Sexpot and Dorinda will go at it over Ramona. Dorinda … her boyfriend is kinda scary. I'm sure Ramona will have some choice words for him.

Ugh, hipsterCarole! Please! Why why why???? Ugh!!!! Can't wait for Bethandthecity to go after her too.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:06 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,264,965 times
Yeah, the first episode was pretty interesting!

I don't think anyone is feeling sorry for homeless Bethany!

LuAnn does look great! But I'm still mad at her for running off with Harry last season and then making Sonja feel like crap about it. That is no friend and that is why your relationship is so strained with her, my dear!

And the New Chick's Daughter...something was on her forehead that was bugging the crap of me! Either it was bad make up or a pimple...either way I just wanted to get my concealer out and correct it.

Never thought I would feel for Romona but sounds like her husband was such a jerk to her. Glad she got out of it and it's definitely made her more "real".

That's my 2 cents!

Old 04-09-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Yeah, the first episode was pretty interesting!

I don't think anyone is feeling sorry for homeless Bethany!

LuAnn does look great! But I'm still mad at her for running off with Harry last season and then making Sonja feel like crap about it. That is no friend and that is why your relationship is so strained with her, my dear!

And the New Chick's Daughter...something was on her forehead that was bugging the crap of me! Either it was bad make up or a pimple...either way I just wanted to get my concealer out and correct it.

Never thought I would feel for Romona but sounds like her husband was such a jerk to her. Glad she got out of it and it's definitely made her more "real".

That's my 2 cents!
Yes!!!! The pimple on the forehead was so distracting ... Buy some face stuff on your way to returning the fendi bag!!!

Old 04-09-2015, 06:08 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,382,085 times
I didn't see the pimple; I was shocked and awed by her eyebrows!

Old 04-09-2015, 06:11 PM

And not to further beat Ramona when she's down … but her lack of command of the English language continues to astound me … she wanted to say "narcissIST" and it came out narcist.

She said "white rice" when she meant to say "white on rice" a couple years ago.

There was another one that had me smh …
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV