Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2015, 07:37 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Unless I skipped over it, her gender wasn't mentioned in her CBS bio. Good for her, but I really hope this doesn't end badly. I'd like to think the producers made sure there wasn't going to be huge bigotry/anger etc... from the other houseguest. Hoping this doesn't get ugly.
No she was outed by news source
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 09:35 PM

1,154 posts, read 1,425,542 times
BB lost me several years ago when they brought back that annoying Rachel and Brendan. I cannot handle her whining all the time! Then they brought back Jordan & Jeff and finally that awful Frankie who is riding on his sister's coattails so tightly she will never need any Botox. I'm just NOT a fan of it any longer...not even to play 'catch up' on C/D. There should be a rule/law that you cannot be on reality show after reality show for the money....it get's old even as a "stars of" show on ALL of these shows.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooksmom View Post
BB lost me several years ago when they brought back that annoying Rachel and Brendan. I cannot handle her whining all the time! Then they brought back Jordan & Jeff and finally that awful Frankie who is riding on his sister's coattails so tightly she will never need any Botox. I'm just NOT a fan of it any longer...not even to play 'catch up' on C/D. There should be a rule/law that you cannot be on reality show after reality show for the money....it get's old even as a "stars of" show on ALL of these shows.
Alot of fans would said opposite except for Frankie part

Old 06-16-2015, 09:44 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooksmom View Post
I used to love the Real World vs Road Rules competition shows MTV had but eventually they stopped Road Rules and it became stale since there was almost never new people/dynamics.

I loved All-Stars and I actually enjoyed the coaches twist and I think had evil dick been able to stay on the show I would liked that season.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:57 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,344 times
Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but think CBS is trying to cash in on all of the support Caitlynn Jenner has gotten.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:20 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but think CBS is trying to cash in on all of the support Caitlynn Jenner has gotten.
Totally agree. Really hope it doesn't blow up in their faces and at the expense of this woman.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Yea everyone thinks that

Old 06-16-2015, 11:51 PM

297 posts, read 766,702 times
BB UK had a transgender woman on years ago. From what i remember that woman had sex with a man in the cast during the season, and he didn't find out she was transgender until after the show completed. I believe he sued the producers for emotional distress, and I'm pretty sure he lost. I guess they figured Americans are finally ready to accept a transgender contestant now.

Old 06-16-2015, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecooler View Post
BB UK had a transgender woman on years ago. From what i remember that woman had sex with a man in the cast during the season, and he didn't find out she was transgender until after the show completed. I believe he sued the producers for emotional distress, and I'm pretty sure he lost. I guess they figured Americans are finally ready to accept a transgender contestant now.
That is just wrong to not tell him

Old 06-17-2015, 05:43 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,591,830 times
New twist will be a special guest every week coming into the house to announce a twist. Could be interesting? Not sure, so will reserve judgement until I see what the twists are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV