Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 07:12 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,093 times

Advertisements

People are not trusting Audrey and Jace already
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 07:37 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,161,394 times
Liz is the Twin?

I didn't catch the feeds last night, but people are tweeting, Liz being the Twin...

Old 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Liz is the Twin?

I didn't catch the feeds last night, but people are tweeting, Liz being the Twin...
Yea I think they are going to get caught.

Old 06-26-2015, 08:20 AM

3,997 posts, read 5,013,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Didn't seem fair just dumping the last 4 on the floor and the winner being the last one to hit the floor.
If it makes you feel better, James DID have the most "tomatoes" in his holder thing. He was winning anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
What's so great about these repeated Twists???

Clay is Adorable. I'd date him, haha...
I do not like Clay - maybe I'm biased because most everyone I've ever met that went to TX A & M (Aggies) are conceited and have an air of superiority. Plus, his "look" just isn't my thing even though I can recognize he is considered good looking. I normally like the Texas boys but not this one...feeds have been showing him to be snaky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
People are not trusting Audrey and Jace already
Apparently, Audrey was in the HOH while James wasn't and opened an HOH letter specifically meant for him. It wasn't his family letter but some sort of instructions for him to follow - she's is plotting and scheming hard and not very nice about it. I really want to like her because I applaud her bravery for telling everyone she's transgender. However, she didn't have to - she's a chick through and through.

Oh well, it's going to be a great year!

Old 06-26-2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
If it makes you feel better, James DID have the most "tomatoes" in his holder thing. He was winning anyway.

I do not like Clay - maybe I'm biased because most everyone I've ever met that went to TX A & M (Aggies) are conceited and have an air of superiority. Plus, his "look" just isn't my thing even though I can recognize he is considered good looking. I normally like the Texas boys but not this one...feeds have been showing him to be snaky...

Apparently, Audrey was in the HOH while James wasn't and opened an HOH letter specifically meant for him. It wasn't his family letter but some sort of instructions for him to follow - she's is plotting and scheming hard and not very nice about it. I really want to like her because I applaud her bravery for telling everyone she's transgender. However, she didn't have to - she's a chick through and through.

Oh well, it's going to be a great year!
BBUk got sued because a guy had sex with transgender woman and he did not know she was transgender. Audrey is already compared to Amanda. Jace needs stay quiet if he wants to stay.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:35 AM

Quote:
BBUk got sued because a guy had sex with transgender woman and he did not know she was transgender. Audrey is already compared to Amanda. Jace needs stay quiet if he wants to stay.
I can see the similarities between Audrey and Amanda as far as their delivery. And Jace is trying a little too hard...

But if some dude had sex with a woman ON TV and is bent that he didn't get to know her better before he did, then he has no right to sue anyone. JMO...

Old 06-26-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
I can see the similarities between Audrey and Amanda as far as their delivery. And Jace is trying a little too hard...

But if some dude had sex with a woman ON TV and is bent that he didn't get to know her better before he did, then he has no right to sue anyone. JMO...
Well production wanted keep it a secret.
Yea they need stay quiet and break up amazing race duo.Julia is in the house.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Well production wanted keep it a secret.
Yea they need stay quiet and break up amazing race duo.Julia is in the house.
Yea, that's not really fair of production to allow for a secret like that to be...secret...if she wanted to tell her story to the dude, she should've been able to, that's for sure. But I still stand by my original thoughts that you probably shouldn't have sex with someone you just met ON TV...you just never know about folks.

Julia is in the house? So are we for sure then that she's Liz' twin???? OMG...this is exciting. I do remember all those years ago when they had the twin twist. Most had a twin in the house on the outside except for those two or were related somehow...they did do a good job but then got busted...I don't remember how though. And it was also on that season that long lost brother and sister (Nakomis and Michael) reunited. It was Nakomis who came up with the brilliant "backdoor" plan...what did she call it? The six finger plan? Awesome!

Old 06-26-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Yea, that's not really fair of production to allow for a secret like that to be...secret...if she wanted to tell her story to the dude, she should've been able to, that's for sure. But I still stand by my original thoughts that you probably shouldn't have sex with someone you just met ON TV...you just never know about folks.

Julia is in the house? So are we for sure then that she's Liz' twin???? OMG...this is exciting. I do remember all those years ago when they had the twin twist. Most had a twin in the house on the outside except for those two or were related somehow...they did do a good job but then got busted...I don't remember how though. And it was also on that season that long lost brother and sister (Nakomis and Michael) reunited. It was Nakomis who came up with the brilliant "backdoor" plan...what did she call it? The six finger plan? Awesome!
I blame her for that
Anyway,Julia is in the house and fans can already tell them apart. This bad for them.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I blame her for that
Anyway,Julia is in the house and fans can already tell them apart. This bad for them.
I blame them BOTH - it does take two...maybe he'll think twice before having sex with someone he just met...I know, I know, it happens all the time, but hey, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That isn't the fault of production.

And that is too bad they can tell them apart - I wonder how. Oh, I can't wait to get home and watch the feeds!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV