Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 07:42 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times

Advertisements

Actually, i think Brett goes for the 'unattainable' type of girl. He has fun with the one's that really want him, and drops them for the one he can't really get. Like the first season. So there will likely be a Rock of love 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and beyond.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2008, 11:56 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,829,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Actually, i think Brett goes for the 'unattainable' type of girl. He has fun with the one's that really want him, and drops them for the one he can't really get. Like the first season. So there will likely be a Rock of love 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and beyond.
You could be on to something here

OK, I just caught the rerun of the first episode and I just have to say Angelique scares me Is it just me, or does anyone else think her lips look like they are going to explode!!??

Song, thanks, I was pretty sure that was the deal. I wonder if they are still buddies.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:17 PM

690 posts, read 2,629,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlb71 View Post
OK, I just caught the rerun of the first episode and I just have to say Angelique scares me Is it just me, or does anyone else think her lips look like they are going to explode!!??
She scares me too, and I can't understand half of what she's saying, so I hope her tour ends soon.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:11 PM

667 posts, read 2,300,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJones View Post
She scares me too, and I can't understand half of what she's saying, so I hope her tour ends soon.
I can agree, she is VERY scary.
Bret just kept her around, bc she is the "trend setter."
She was the first to take off her top in the photoshoot & he thinks that the other girls will follow her lead to keep up with the game.

She'll be gone soon, hopefully, I don't know how much my eyes can take

Old 01-17-2008, 06:26 PM

No kidding!
I'm surprised he didn't lose an eye when she dropped her top(those puppies could blow any minute) I know I almost did, but mostly because I was trying to poke them out!!

If I do start to understand her, I'm going to check my self into a "recreational facility"!

Old 01-18-2008, 08:10 AM

690 posts, read 2,629,798 times
Quote:
If I do start to understand her, I'm going to check my self into a "recreational facility"!
LOL!

She says she's had her boobs, lips, and nose done - so I shudder to think what she looked like BEFORE. Ew!

Old 01-18-2008, 08:13 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Three or four of the women he picked resembled him. Long, dirty blonde hair. Angular pasty-looking face. Pretty boring show. The only reason for VH1 and MTV seems to be to frustrate viewers looking for music and force them to buy the expanded channel lineup.

Old 01-18-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Three or four of the women he picked resembled him. Long, dirty blonde hair. Angular pasty-looking face. Pretty boring show. The only reason for VH1 and MTV seems to be to frustrate viewers looking for music and force them to buy the expanded channel lineup.
Well it beats infomercials, how potato chips are made, and everything on MSNBC, which seem to be the only other things on TV at the gym. Brett and his brood make that 1/2 hour bike to no where go much quicker, but I hear ya.

I second the eeeeww factor
I shudder to think what the "before" looked like, unless of course she actually was a man before(a definite possibility) and most likely an improvement over the after!

Old 01-18-2008, 09:07 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,121,785 times
Quote:

I second the eeeeww factor
I shudder to think what the "before" looked like, unless of course she actually was a man before(a definite possibility) and most likely an improvement over the after!
Definitely a possibility!! I thought Magdalina (sp?) from last season looked and sounded like a man. Maybe it's his dirty little secret.

Old 01-18-2008, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Definitely a possibility!! I thought Magdalina (sp?) from last season looked and sounded like a man. Maybe it's his dirty little secret.
He does seem to like the very tall, husky voice type, doesn't he
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV