Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2016, 10:44 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I'm not sure how ratings are doing so far, but based just on the quality of the show, FTWD might not make it to season 3. It's becoming borderline unwatchable.
It's already been renewed! I am shocked....and yet I still watch

Fear the Walking Dead Renewed for Season 3 on AMC | Variety
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2016, 11:07 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,257 times
Wow! Oh hell, who am I kidding. I'll keep watching too LOL.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:32 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,743 times
I do wonder what the Forbes person is watching because none of that is true. heh

Old 05-02-2016, 11:42 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,636,772 times
Come on folks, what else are people going to be doing on a Sunday evening when bored.

Sure, some may watch other shows, but when you're sitting by the tv surfing the web simultaneously, you're going to watch whatever you've been watching no matter how bad.

Just the way it is these days.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:42 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,542,629 times
Well i for one am not over analyzing the show.
I liked last night show. I knew Strand was gay. Alicia is idiot, but we all knew that!
Nick is getting Smarter by the episode, i am now starting to see what strand saw in Nick.
Strand's character is the only high point of this show right now.
Why only 3 more Episodes, are they splitting the season into 2 half's

Old 05-02-2016, 11:53 AM

5,513 posts, read 7,106,662 times
I have no idea what's going on now. Why did Nick swim on shore nude? Who is that guy he drove in the car with?

Old 05-02-2016, 12:01 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Come on folks, what else are people going to be doing on a Sunday evening when bored.
Watching Game of Thrones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I have no idea what's going on now. Why did Nick swim on shore nude? Who is that guy he drove in the car with?
Remember the hotel scene when Strand got caught stealing Abigail's money? He showed up at Strand's hotel with a guy who looked like he was going to beat Strand up. That's the guy who was driving the car. Nick swam naked because 1) it's hard to swim with clothes on and 2) presumably so he'd have dry clothes to put on, but he didn't dry off before he got dressed.

Old 05-02-2016, 12:18 PM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,336 times
I think last night's episode (5/1/16) was the best of the season so far. It vindicated Strand, who warned of letting new people onto the yacht. Strand's original plan was probably to go to San Diego in the hopes that it was secure so that he could let the rest of the L.A. people disembark and he could go on his way.

It would be nice to see a flashback to Daniel's past when he was living in Latin America. Was it Colombia he came from?

Old 05-02-2016, 01:17 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,765,087 times
Lost went way overboard with the flash backs, flash forwards and side flashes or whatever. I dont want to see that happen here. I don't care what these people did in their mundane lives before. What is happening now should be where the put all their efforts in compelling storytelling.

Old 05-02-2016, 01:38 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,037,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
This bugged me the most about the episode. Everything is just starting, but already there is a group that is deciding to take others captive, has the weaponry and execution down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I don't think Strand is gay. He's an opportunist.
I was going to say that an opportunist is prepared for any situation. They thrive on chaos and other peoples misery. I have no problem believing that there is a group that has weapons, takes prisoners, and wants to take property from survivors. I agree that Strand is probably an opportunist too. It would be naive to think that just because the ZA is in the beginning phases that there aren't people out there waiting to take advantage. It's all about survival now.

I am so glad Strand is not a drug dealer, trafficker, etc. I think that would have been lazy writing, a lack of imagination and creativity. I like the show so I will continue to watch. If I didn't like it I would turn the channel and be done with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV