Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2017, 08:27 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyersmom View Post
What other guy? Strand? Strand had full recovery by the end of season 2.
thanks, there for a while I had lost interest ......must have missed that part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Only one problem with Madison and Strand hooking up. Strand is gay, remember?
Well, maybe he'll change? but they might be good friends?

Old 06-07-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
It is quite possible that he'd been bitten in the side. I wouldn't have thought he'd get on the chopper if he'd known he'd been bit, but like you mentioned he was distant (a good point that you brought up), possibly from shock. It may have taken the pain from the bullet creasing his neck to bring him out of shock and to do what he realize he needed to do.

The people in the camp may have stolen the camp from those who shot at the helicopter. Maybe Strand will end up with the shooters and help them try to retake the camp. When Madison realizes that Strand is helping them she will try to find out what is going on, maybe slip out and talk to Strand, and then help the takeover from the inside. I bet eventually she and Strand will hook up, they seemed to be somewhat attracted to each other, and both will become joint leaders of the remaining people from the camp and shooter groups.

Then it will probably be the same format as TWD, find a place and hunker down until they are driven out by other people or walkers, then move on until they find another place, losing a few people from their group and absorbing new people into their group here and there .... rinse and repeat.
yanno, reading your perception of what happened on the helicopter makes me re-think my perspective?
I thought, the bullets had broke the glass on the helicopter, and I really and honestly thought, he had a big piece of glass that pierced his neck very deeply? But, it was dark, and hard to see what was actually going on? I saw someone else said he was shot? So, I actually now don't really know?

I'll have to go in and try to find a re-cap of the story?

thanks so much....

I went in and checked, you were right, he was hit by a bullet....gosh, isn't it crazy what perspectives we all have?
http://www.cbr.com/fear-the-walking-...on-3-premiere/

Old 06-07-2017, 08:34 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I always thought he was bisexual, since he'd previously told Madison he would have hit on her.

As for the question - walker wound or bullet wound, I found a youtube vid that begins just before he hopped into the helicopter, and a short time while he was in the helicopter, he seemed to be uninjured at that point. So, he was probably hit in the belly by a bullet. Whether it was the same bullet that grazed his neck, I don't know..lot's of bullets seeming to be whizzing by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDcwr41_Vs

Per "The Talking Dead", he was hit by a bullet from the ground fire.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:57 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,097,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Well, maybe he'll change? but they might be good friends?
Unless he's bi, he's not changing. He was very much in-love with his partner.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:32 AM

9,821 posts, read 11,536,738 times
Quote:
The more i think about it the more I'm starting to think that, "killing off Travis might have been a bad idea".
Writing the father out of a TV series is never good for the longevity of the TV series.
It started with the show Good Times back in the day.
Also why does AMC keep showing that clip of Strand about to be Thrown off a bridge over and over again
Just show it already

Old 06-07-2017, 10:39 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,097,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
The more i think about it the more I'm starting to think that, "killing off Travis might have been a bad idea".
Writing the father out of a TV series is never good for the longevity of the TV series.
Also why does AMC keep showing that clip of Strand about to be Thrown off a bridge over and over again
Just show it already
Seriously! If that's how he dies, I will be pretty pissed.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:39 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,631,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
The bullet entered his stomach and came out of his neck I think. That was no walker bite. He was fully intact when they rescued him from the pit. He even went after the dude from SCREAM and they had a scuffle. That was def a bullet wound. He knew he would not make it and would turn in the chopper.
I thought the neck wound was from glass. (The bullet pierced the glass, sending shards of glass flying towards the passengers).

Old 06-07-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
wull you don't know that? No one knows that? LOL, (just kidding)

Old 06-07-2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Just show it already
I liked Travis.....was pretty bummed.....

now the kid, Jeeze Louie, will he ever learn?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV