U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 12:15 PM

15,379 posts, read 23,036,081 times

Advertisements

oops......I stand corrected....it WAS Sheila and Whatzhizname.....I am having such a hard time remembering their names.......but it is gonna get so interesting [finally] it's already spliting into men vs women from what I gathered watching the Shotime feed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2008, 12:18 PM

1,946 posts, read 3,808,761 times
I think Alex has "mommy" issues! He completely freaked when Amanda was hanging out with Parker! He was acting like she was cheating on him and they only knew each other for a week! IMO, he has a controlling personality and I don't like him. Just because of that.

Parker and Jen got on my nerves too! I wouldn't want to see either of them come back. But I think Parker will be the favorite out of all of them.

I think Ryan is a good guy....too bad he doesn't really know his girlfriend. She is gonna hurt him bad. I'm glad they've decided to break the couples up.....I hope the show gets better now. Personally, I think Allison got a bad rap - what she did was dumb and all.....telling was dumber......but Sheila never stood up for her and that just sucks! Sheila took it as far as it went.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:58 PM

I just finished watching another stellar edition of the Shotime feed.....and I gotta say..if this is a microcosim of the current generation we are in deep sh&(.....all Matt does is sit around and scratch his balls....they ALL chew like a bunch of cows....Natalie has done 1/2 half the people on the planet in 3/4 of the places andf positions.....is there a way that they can ALL loose?????
I'll give bb one more chance to see if they can put together a new show....then it's OUTTAHERE.....Survivor forever...................

Old 03-09-2008, 04:34 PM

8,810 posts, read 15,209,125 times
I'd like to see them bring Allison back, she wins HOH and gets rid of the gay guy, can't remember his name. lol
This season of Big Babies is the worst in reality TV history! I suspect they got these people from audiences from the old Jerry Springer show.
The way things are going in the show, with Adam laying low and being friendly with both sides, he could actually win. lol
I'm glad i don't see the showtime feeds, or i'd be having nightmares no doubt.

BTW dyn, lose only has one o.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I'd like to see them bring Allison back, she wins HOH and gets rid of the gay guy, can't remember his name. lol
This season of Big Babies is the worst in reality TV history! I suspect they got these people from audiences from the old Jerry Springer show.
The way things are going in the show, with Adam laying low and being friendly with both sides, he could actually win. lol
I'm glad i don't see the showtime feeds, or i'd be having nightmares no doubt.

BTW dyn, lose only has one o.
My spel chek is brook....n my fongers don';t werk....so soo me.....:P

Old 03-10-2008, 08:21 PM

8,810 posts, read 15,209,125 times
Ok i will. lol (j/k)

Old 03-12-2008, 04:07 AM

3,885 posts, read 5,307,579 times
I decided to go with The Biggest Loser and American Idol tonight. Did I miss anything on BB? And while I'm asking...did anyone catch the Psycho music in the background when Natalie was talking about Matt on previous episode? He He

Old 03-12-2008, 11:48 AM

This year it's impossible to miss ANYthing of value....cause there isn't any.....Sharon and Chesea were nominated....all the houseguest cut a deal [so they thought] with Ryan....2weeks protection for Mattie on the block.....chelsea won POV...took herself off and Ryan went back on the deal and put James on the block....meanwhile Natalie sniffed around Mattie like a dawg in heat....oh wait....that happens EVERY show......

Old 03-12-2008, 12:50 PM

16,480 posts, read 11,831,147 times
Natalie is a disgrace to women. Matt could care less about her and she is making a fool of herslef and needs to get a clue!

Old 03-12-2008, 06:31 PM

1,717 posts, read 4,806,305 times
Tuesday's episode was the best yet IMO. I hope they boot Sharon; she shouldn't even be there in the first place.

Why Ryan put up James instead of Joshua just baffles me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV