Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 01:54 AM

3,110 posts, read 1,979,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
This thread and the others, lets me know that comic book superheros work. They work in the movies, work in Video games and work on Television. I get this comic book store feeling when reading these threads. Back in the day when I used to go to the comic book store and get the latest issue of whatever title I followed. Once you read it, you had to wait a whole month for the next issue. Sometime heroes from different stories would cross over, just like how the CW is doing with Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends.
Yeah, and there's something about crossing over that seems so appealing. And that includes any genre of TV show or movie.

But if I may use an analogy... It reminds me of the various ingredients of a salad coming together to make one food item. Or various juices combined to make a delicious fruit punch or your favorite multi-juice smoothie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 03:55 PM

735 posts, read 1,164,296 times
OUTSTANDING EPISODE LAST NIGHT!!!

They heroes better fix this mess quick before it extends to Arrow and the Flash!!!

Old 03-29-2017, 11:36 PM

32,968 posts, read 26,210,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by venture2000 View Post
OUTSTANDING EPISODE LAST NIGHT!!!

They heroes better fix this mess quick before it extends to Arrow and the Flash!!!
Actually, since reality was changed it did extend to the Flash. Did you notice the Flash's mask on that head piece on the table? There was also someone else's mask next to his but I don't remember now whose it was.

Old 03-30-2017, 06:52 AM

I saw that. But I was wondering if this week's episode of Flash and Arrow would be interrupted because of this.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:00 AM

32,968 posts, read 26,210,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by venture2000 View Post
I saw that. But I was wondering if this week's episode of Flash and Arrow would be interrupted because of this.
Oh, I see. The next new episode of the Flash is delayed until after the Legends fix things. Next week is the season finale of the Legends of Tomorrow, and the next new episode of the Flash won't be until April 25th, so that allows the writers to get around any conflict of having Barry running around in a different reality in which apparently he is dead. I didn't check but I assume that Arrow's next new episode won't be until after the Legends set things straight.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:14 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,632,914 times
Just finished watching this season (2?) on Netflix.

It was an awful start. I hated that every episode was a period piece. It got better when Eobard, Damien, and Malcolm teamed up and the Legends finally had a mission (to stop the spear).

Time travel never makes sense, but it's terribly irrational in Legends. They use their superpowers, Nate turns to steel, they fly around and shoot lasers at people of that time period, and somehow, they're fixing the timeline??

Other than that, at first, I had reservations of Sara being the new captain because I was waiting for Rip to come back. But she turned out to be a great leader. I love that she fights (Caity Lotz is a martial artist too). Love that she talks tough and firm and spits out orders. She reminds me of Nikita, and I loved Nikita as a leader.

I'm glad Rip came back, but I felt sorry for him because Sara was clearly the powerful leader and he faded into the background. I'm glad there was a scene where he he acknowledged he didn't know his place on the team, so I'm curious to know what he does & where he goes next season.

One final note. I was sad to read that John Barrowman is leaving Arrowverse. I loved Malcolm in every show.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:10 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,632,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickx91 View Post
The show will get from bad to worse. He's one of the key characters of Arrow series.
This season, Arrow and Flash's viewers were down. If they can't turn it around next season, I think they'll be cancelled. Hope not. I love those shows and Legends is okay. Superhero shows are the only TV shows I watch on Netflix.

Old 07-10-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas318 View Post
This season, Arrow and Flash's viewers were down. If they can't turn it around next season, I think they'll be cancelled. Hope not. I love those shows and Legends is okay. Superhero shows are the only TV shows I watch on Netflix.
You know the reason right? The plots for Arrow and Flash this season were MEH. (While Supergirl and Legends had outstanding seasons) Although both shows did have decent season finales.

But Arrow lost its timeslot on the CW. Next season it is getting shifted to a new timeslot Thursdays at 9:00. Which doesn't bode well. For the entirety of its run it was always Wednesdays nights at 8:00.

Old 04-12-2018, 01:49 PM

Quick question:

I saw the season finale this past Monday. With the events that happened during the episode was the timeline altered? Shouldn't Laurel Lance be alive again? Or was that version of Damien Darhk that we saw this season taken from the time period after he killed Laurel?

Old 04-29-2022, 11:20 PM

Default Canceled No Season 8

I knew something was up when the crew spent a portion of the season stranded in the 1920's. Regardless they had a fabulous season. The problem was that the audience had moved on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV