Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 09:32 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,989,146 times

Advertisements

What the F did Lily do to her face?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2015, 07:38 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,292,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBeingAMommy View Post
What the F did Lily do to her face?
She got older?

Old 05-18-2015, 09:16 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
She got older?
Funny how that happens isn't it. Personally, I think she looks great.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:05 AM

2,492 posts, read 3,030,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Funny how that happens isn't it. Personally, I think she looks great.
They both look great... Lilly looks more natural and the boho look is a good look for her. I enjoy the contrast between the 2 personas. Jane's figure rivals most 20yr olds. I think Netflix got it right on this one. Not every tv watcher is a millenial or under 30.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
She got older?
Umm...no. I'm talking about the Botox and lift.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:44 PM

Well, if we're talking about surgery, I do think, Jane Fonda has her beat in that category, but either way, they both look great, it would be more surprising to know that someone in Hollywood hasn't done a thing or five to their face or body. Unfortunately for many of the women, it's what they feel they have to do to keep working. I'm not condoning or condemning it, just saying how many of them feel. Some who don't touch the stuff are more than likely those who aged better naturally or with a little help from the mac counter and the like.

Either way, it would be nice to someday just be able to focus on their body of work.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Well, if we're talking about surgery, I do think, Jane Fonda has her beat in that category, but either way, they both look great, it would be more surprising to know that someone in Hollywood hasn't done a thing or five to their face or body. Unfortunately for many of the women, it's what they feel they have to do to keep working. I'm not condoning or condemning it, just saying how many of them feel. Some who don't touch the stuff are more than likely those who aged better naturally or with a little help from the mac counter and the like.

Either way, it would be nice to someday just be able to focus on their body of work.
It's difficult to focus on body of work when you're watching an icon who looks completely different than how how saw her your entire life up until a year or two ago. Jane's surgery looks pretty darn natural. Lily is frozen and her cheeks are stretched behind her ears.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBeingAMommy View Post
It's difficult to focus on body of work when you're watching an icon who looks completely different than how how saw her your entire life up until a year or two ago. Jane's surgery looks pretty darn natural. Lily is frozen and her cheeks are stretched behind her ears.
OK, I have to give that to you, that comment made me roar with laughter in spite of myself. I guess remembering Lily from Laugh-in when I was just a tiny little girl, to me she just looks so much better.

Old 05-18-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
OK, I have to give that to you, that comment made me roar with laughter in spite of myself. I guess remembering Lily from Laugh-in when I was just a tiny little girl, to me she just looks so much better.
Lmao

Old 05-18-2015, 10:51 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,436,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyn7cyn View Post
They both look great... Lilly looks more natural and the boho look is a good look for her. I enjoy the contrast between the 2 personas. Jane's figure rivals most 20yr olds. I think Netflix got it right on this one. Not every tv watcher is a millenial or under 30.
I'm under 30 and I LOVE Grace & Frankie. I had been looking forward to it for awhile and binge watched it in a few days.

Then again, I watched a whole lot of Maude and Golden Girls reruns in high school and college so my viewing habits probably skew 40-50 years older!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV