Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2015, 08:29 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,275 times

Advertisements

Heather loves to BRAG BRAG BRAG about her life but don't you dare discuss yours (Alexis Bellino).

I couldn't care less about the Dubrows--they are inconsequential. I wasn't impressed with their house tour. They are house flippers. They are just going to sell it and build another one within a few years time.

Who wants to have a catered luncheon IN a construction site? Not me. I'm not interested in eating/drinking while inhaling sheet rock dust.

I don't want to hear about "The Affair" anymore. Either get a damn divorce or move on already!

Next week looks good. Vicki tells Jim to talk to her in five years when he's divorced. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2015, 09:11 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
Talk about Shannon beating a dead horse Your children are picking up on you being so judgmental and raking David over the coals over and over and over again The restaurant wasn't good enough, the entree was too fatty, it wasn't appropriate for the kids - OMG - David couldn't do anything right

Praise Jesus and I will take you down! Somehow I missed that in the Bible

Yes, may I please have some sheetrock dust with my lunch please Heather's tour was obnoxious.

Eddie is going to freak out when he see's that Tammy paid for the security deposit of the rental. I wonder if they are still getting married after the article about them having the police being called to their residence

Meghan just needs to shut up. My money is on Vicki, I think she could take her

Old 08-25-2015, 10:12 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Shannon definitely is beating that dead horse! If you say you are going to forgive, forgive. Now she is being just as damaging to her marriage by telling the world, when and where David cheated. I 100% her needing the love, extra validation etc. But she needs to give to get.

Meghan wow did Vicki go off on Meghan! Meghan was an idiot blaming Vicki "I don't understand how a partner can let someone stop Chemo". Sister, quit while you are behind. So obvious, Jim just isn't into her!!

Heather I like her, I hate her, I like her. The house tour was ridiculous. The lunch looked surprisingly beautiful in the construction site, however really?! Who wants to eat there.

Tamra She is just digging herself deep and her son deeper. I pray I never have to let my children fail to succeed. That is what she needs to do. Her son has never picked himself up and worked for anything.

Old 08-25-2015, 01:07 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,615,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Heather loves to BRAG BRAG BRAG about her life but don't you dare discuss yours (Alexis Bellino).

I couldn't care less about the Dubrows--they are inconsequential. I wasn't impressed with their house tour. They are house flippers. They are just going to sell it and build another one within a few years time.

Who wants to have a catered luncheon IN a construction site? Not me. I'm not interested in eating/drinking while inhaling sheet rock dust.

I don't want to hear about "The Affair" anymore. Either get a damn divorce or move on already!

Next week looks good. Vicki tells Jim to talk to her in five years when he's divorced. LOL.
I think Heather just couldn't wait to show off her house. That was so stupid to have a party in a construction zone!! Just goes to show to what extent she wanted to show off.

Personally I think if her husband had a regular 9 to 5 job, she wouldn't have married him. The only thing she loves is his money.

Old 08-26-2015, 02:27 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
[u]
Tamra She is just digging herself deep and her son deeper. I pray I never have to let my children fail to succeed. That is what she needs to do. Her son has never picked himself up and worked for anything.
Isn't he in jail for domestic violence?
That whole baby thing - what a hot mess for all those kids.

Old 08-27-2015, 09:41 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
what a yawnfest!
And as much as I like Heather, and I do, the tour of her house was just ridiculous. Keep up ladies!!
Even worse than the tour is the outrageous behavior of Vicki-as usual. Don't these women ever settle their stuff in private???

Shannon is so emotionally high maintenance. David can't win with her. He should give up trying.
What was Vicki's as usual outrageous behavior?

I give Shannon & David a couple more months, if that, before they file. It is beyond painful to watch that couple interact.

Old 08-28-2015, 09:02 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,615,349 times
[quote=thefragile;40981225]What was Vicki's as usual outrageous behavior?

I give Shannon & David a couple more months, if that, before they file. It is beyond painful to watch that couple interact.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more, in fact I wish they wouldn't film them with all their tension. I feel like I am a part of their drama just by watching it on TV.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:14 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
[quote=Just One of the Guys;40993923]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What was Vicki's as usual outrageous behavior?

I give Shannon & David a couple more months, if that, before they file. It is beyond painful to watch that couple interact.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more, in fact I wish they wouldn't film them with all their tension. I feel like I am a part of their drama just by watching it on TV.
Agreed. It's very uncomfortable to watch!

Old 08-29-2015, 09:39 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post

Agreed. It's very uncomfortable to watch!
I get that they're trying to work it out & stay together most likely for the kids but it just doesn't appear to be working. And the kids totally know what's going on with them. They're not stupid. It's not good for them to be exposed to all that toxic tension. Better for them to just get out while they can.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:22 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,981,246 times
Not for the kids,,,,for the show. ..those 2 are too far down the rabbit hole to save their marriage..stop torturing everyone ..from 5he looks of it those girls wouldn't really care if they divorced.
Yes, Tamaras son was picked up for domestic violence against his baby's mama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV