Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2015, 07:50 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,223,416 times

Advertisements

David was obnoxious on a sex swing if you are trying to save your marriage. I used to like Heather till she became that trashy Meghan's friend. Shannon is an open honest book and I love her yuk....leaches?????? Ewwwww. Tamra is and always was 2 faced playing up to Vickie and Meghan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 08:56 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,138 times
That Leech thing had to be one of the grossest things ever on RH. It just proves that CA elite are a bit screwy in the brain in their attempts to stay young and thin.

Shannon I don't blame her for still being hurt. It's going to be a long time before that wound is healed. And why...why...did David have to share that detail about sleeping with someone else on her birthday. It's hurtful enough to know about the affair but really to share that level of insight is just cruel in my opinion. That is something you can't erase from your brain and poor Shannon is going to think about it on every birthday. I'm all for honesty but that should have been kept quiet.

And then there is Meghan...and her husband...it so obvious he is not into her. Really sad to watch him treat her like that. He has no respect for her, there is no affection between them, and what amazes me is that she is so strong in her convictions yet she let's him walk all over her. They both looked miserable that whole night. I did like her wig though!

Old 09-01-2015, 05:13 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Shannon - the horse is dead. The horse has been dead for a long time and there is nothing that David or Dr. Moon can do or say to heal Shannon of the situation. I thought it was funny when Bravo showed David on the sex swing

Meghan should shut up. However, I do like she is like my dog with a rawhide - she won't let things go and that get's under Vicki's skin As much I don't think Jim was supportive of Meghan, he really didn't want to be pulled into the b-s drama.

Vicki hits below the belt and will "take people down"

The "sex tape" was stupid I hope Tammy get's baptized She might melt

I don't think anyone thought that the leech scene wasn't gross

Old 09-01-2015, 08:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Shannon - the horse is dead. The horse has been dead for a long time and there is nothing that David or Dr. Moon can do or say to heal Shannon of the situation. I thought it was funny when Bravo showed David on the sex swing

Meghan should shut up. However, I do like she is like my dog with a rawhide - she won't let things go and that get's under Vicki's skin As much I don't think Jim was supportive of Meghan, he really didn't want to be pulled into the b-s drama.

Vicki hits below the belt and will "take people down"

The "sex tape" was stupid I hope Tammy get's baptized She might melt

I don't think anyone thought that the leech scene wasn't gross

right on-as usual.

I don't get why a lot of people dislike Meghan so much. She seems to have a good heart. Her husband is a douche and has zero interest in her. Sad. As I've stated before, I saw her on "Say Yes To the Dress" and she was kind and down to earth and the potential brides always say a little about their fiancé. Meghan said she was never interested in an athlete at all!!! But was introduced to Jim and he whined and dined her and charmed her.

Vicki is so despicable I can hardly watch any scenes with her.

Shannon needs to concentrate on herself. Get in better physical and mental condition. Maybe if she could learn to love herself and not be so clingy ,needy, and such a martyr then some man may love her. David is not that man.

Most of the men/boyfriends/husbands on this show are sleazy and irritating.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:24 AM

152 posts, read 174,069 times
Shannon and David are such a drag! Shannon is ok by herself, she does make me chuckle, but David is werid! Eddie is werid too.

I am no prude by any means but Eddie and Tamara have a business. Why would you want to associate a sex toy theme along with your business? I know if I had a business in town I don't know if I would have gone that far. The little clip they showed was one thing, but then to have an actual themed party to go along with it? I know it was all for fun and silly but then at the party Tamara starts talking about being baptized!!! I had to laugh.

Jim kind of reminds me of my hubby, when I have an issue with someone, he is not one of my girlfriends who will give me sympathy, and I think that is what Megan was looking for with her altercation with Vicki. Men are simple, they don't have the energy to spend on drama like that. Their advice is always to get over it, move on, who cares, etc. (Easier said than done!) As stated before, Megan does stand her ground, which I will give her credit for that. Like Tamara said, you will never win with Vicki.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:00 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times
Megan may "stand her ground", but she's standing on quicksand. Brooks or anyone else's health care is NONE of her business. If a Cancer patient doesn't want to endure any treatment, its their choice. If they choose to lick monkey paws, eat only blue foods, or jump rope to oldie tunes thinking it'll cure their cancer, its still none of her concern. I'm not buying she cared that much about Jim's ex anyway. It was just her storyline.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:25 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Megan may "stand her ground", but she's standing on quicksand. Brooks or anyone else's health care is NONE of her business. If a Cancer patient doesn't want to endure any treatment, its their choice. If they choose to lick monkey paws, eat only blue foods, or jump rope to oldie tunes thinking it'll cure their cancer, its still none of her concern. I'm not buying she cared that much about Jim's ex anyway. It was just her storyline.
I agree 100% and I am hooting over licking monkey paws!

Old 09-02-2015, 09:49 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I agree 100% and I am hooting over licking monkey paws!

Crazy to think that would cure cancer, that's what I did for my hot flashes.

Old 09-04-2015, 07:59 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,202,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBear999 View Post
I know Brooks should not have to do this, but he should submit paperwork from his Dr. showing his diagnosis and his chemo appointments/treatments and show the entire world. Yes, this is total invasion of his privacy but if I were being attacked left and right I would want to show proof.
No...None of those people should have been discussing his medical issues. Especially Tamara bringing up Brooks cancer to the psychic...Ridiculous.
Meghan is a 30 year old entitled know it all....absolutely no compassion for anyone else. I think Vicki was totally right to tell her to back off in no uncertain terms.....Yet, Meghan was still defending her own inappropriate accusations. Trouble maker, with no boundaries.

Old 09-04-2015, 02:14 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
What the hell was up with the sex party? And who eats food off of a naked woman - I know people do, but seriously? Bacteria galore... I hope she showered good before being a platter!!!

Eddie is very unattractive(my opinion of course) - I can't stand his teeth either... He's scary and can you imagine that's him during sex, with that face and teeth????. Nasty guy...

The Whole Bleeding/leaches chit was just ridiculous... I mean, they're going to a party with blood dripping out of their bellies, Who does that chit???

Meghan - Grow up and mind your own business, you twit...

Vicki is right - that marriage won't last 5 years....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV