Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2015, 01:56 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,003,333 times

Advertisements

Vicki on her Instagram account clarified....

vickigunvalson: What I referring to in this post, was its time to move on mentally from Brooks and to let my heart heal. I'll be taking some time for myself so I can learn to be single for the first time in my life.

Some inferred like the article above that what she meant on her original instagram post was she was thinking of leaving. Her original Instagram post
https://instagram.com/p/8Uz3RorZPY/

I dont think she will....chances are very very slim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2015, 02:07 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
So, my wife loves this show and I am a physician who loves my wife, so we paused the show at the report so I could read it.

Normally a radiology report is comprised of three parts. A description of the technique (what test it was, which/how much dye used, radiation dose, etc), the body of the report (where the radiologist details all the findings, normal and abnormal), and the impression (where they list 1 2 3 the findings).

There's something very hinky about the body of the report having all the words smooshed in together like that. Looked almost photoshopped. And only the part that discussed the masses is strange looking? Super odd. And we get the body but no impressions. So we don't get to see if those jive (meaning, we don't get to see if that same report with his name on it has discussion of the masses in the IMPRESSION section to confirm that what we saw in the body of the report was indeed HIS report).

I don't know. It's all very weird. The whole situation is weird.

Old 10-05-2015, 02:22 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
So, my wife loves this show and I am a physician who loves my wife, so we paused the show at the report so I could read it.

Normally a radiology report is comprised of three parts. A description of the technique (what test it was, which/how much dye used, radiation dose, etc), the body of the report (where the radiologist details all the findings, normal and abnormal), and the impression (where they list 1 2 3 the findings).

There's something very hinky about the body of the report having all the words smooshed in together like that. Looked almost photoshopped. And only the part that discussed the masses is strange looking? Super odd. And we get the body but no impressions. So we don't get to see if those jive (meaning, we don't get to see if that same report with his name on it has discussion of the masses in the IMPRESSION section to confirm that what we saw in the body of the report was indeed HIS report).

yes--thanks Dr Stan

Old 10-05-2015, 05:46 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,309,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamsack View Post
Vicki on her Instagram account clarified....

vickigunvalson: What I referring to in this post, was its time to move on mentally from Brooks and to let my heart heal. I'll be taking some time for myself so I can learn to be single for the first time in my life.

Some inferred like the article above that what she meant on her original instagram post was she was thinking of leaving. Her original Instagram post
https://instagram.com/p/8Uz3RorZPY/

I dont think she will....chances are very very slim.
I'm glad she is not leaving. I may not have been to happy with her this season but she is my favorite housewife. I'm glad that she realizes that it is time to move to on and take time for herself. Maybe later when she feels more confident she will meet someone who really loves her for herself.

Old 10-05-2015, 10:03 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Well knowing he lied to Brianna previously about having pancreatic cancer, just seals it for me.

My two cents, Vicki is being manipulated. She is a strong woman in many aspects of her life, but not when it comes to a man. She's desperate for love. I think Brooks manipulated Vicki, she slowly bought into his lie. I think now she is so deep, she just keeps going. Similar to an abusive relationship. You can't see the forest through the trees.

Brooks isolated her from both family and friends. Hopefully now with them separated she can see Brooks for what he really is.

Old 10-05-2015, 10:09 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,983,147 times
Stan4 to the rescue!
(I've always enjoyed your posts in various threads)

Who the hell has en enema right before a major event??
I'm done with viki and brooks. Snooze fest.

Old 10-05-2015, 11:59 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
Vicki did not ask Tamra to talk to her daughter, she offered. She then didn't do what she said she would, but trashed Brooks further. Tell me, why does Vicki continue her friendship with Tamra? Vicki kicks any other woman to the curb for way less. And why does Heather get a free pass? She is right with the others, questioning Brooks cancer.

Ick, Shannon went toooooo far tonight with her personal problems. Did anyone watch Andy tonight with Shannon & David? Again, Heather got kudos. Because she knew about the affair but didn't tell anyone, even as she kicked Shannon out of her house. I think that makes it even more evil that she did that. Why would David be travelling with his mistress, supposedly before the affair?

I have to say I think Brianna sounds silly talking about the "family" home, the "family" couch, the "family toilet. Ok, I made the last one up. Its not like its the old family farm passed down for generations. Its her moms house she grew up in, period.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:11 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

I think a lot of us, physicians or not, paused to read the report! Even Tamra, not the brightest bulb, mentioned the words all smooshed together. Most of us, no matter how ignorant we may be regarding medical reports, have attempted to read and understand our own. Did anyone else notice when Brooks was getting a treatment that there were a couple of places on the walls in the room where there had previously been, I assume degrees, but had been taken down? Did the doctor take them down? The show? The whole situation IS weird.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:12 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Stan4 to the rescue!
(I've always enjoyed your posts in various threads)

Who the hell has en enema right before a major event??
I'm done with viki and brooks. Snooze fest.
That was comedy gold!

Old 10-06-2015, 04:41 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,420,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
That was comedy gold!

I didnt see the whole episode, but I did see that- I just kept thinking that somewhere, somehow, she had to have made a choice about when she was going to do it, and why she would do it right before a social engagement ( a diva baptism- I mean who tells people how to dress for a baptism and excuse me WHO HAS A MAKE UP ARTIST do you up for your own baptism??????)....... so this whole episode for the bit I saw was just over the top.
I am sure Shannon feels she is being very open and unpretentious and real, but I have to question her judgement. WHO DOES THAT? WHO DOES THAT with cameras around?????????

vent over. thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV