Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2019, 09:10 AM

9,150 posts, read 10,894,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
It was over his sister.
So it was April who broke up with Ethan?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2019, 01:16 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
So it was April who broke up with Ethan?
Yes and the other nurse tried to tell you 'You aren't really done' and April resisted admitting that until it was too late. Then she tried a few times but he was busy with this other woman.

Old 03-08-2019, 01:31 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
yeah but last show he broke it off with said other woman . Oye vay ethan choi is something else .

Old 03-08-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
yeah but last show he broke it off with said other woman . Oye vay ethan choi is something else .
Thanks I don't think I paid good attention. Funny I was about to say in my other post I am sure that will fall apart and he will come back to April!

Old 03-09-2019, 03:14 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Found a few articles. As for Noah, Aprils brother, I could have swore there was an episode where he left to do some sort of military doctoring but according to what I'm finding online that isn't the case.

Chicago Med season 4 midseason report: April Sexton

Quote:
The majority of April Sexton’s storyline in this season of Chicago Med has been the aftermath of her storyline last season. April kept to her word and broke up with Dr. Ethan Choi (Brian Tee) when he stood by his sister Emily (recurring guest star Arden Cho), though it took fans a while to figure that out—since April and Ethan were mostly seen together in scenes anyway and their no longer being a couple wasn’t directly referenced until several episodes into the season.

But despite breaking up with Ethan over Emily, April supported Emily when she revealed that she was pregnant, and helped her navigate her various personal problems up until Emily and her new boyfriend Bernie headed to Las Vegas.
Chicago Med season 4: Where we left off

Quote:
Ethan and April

Dr. Ethan Choi (Brian Tee) and April Sexton (Yaya DaCosta) did, in fact, break up over Ethan’s choice to support his wayward sister Emily (recurring guest star Arden Cho). A cleaned-up Emily shocked them both by revealing that she was pregnant!

The situation got even stranger when the duo met the father of her baby, Bernie. Choi was thrown off by the age difference between Emily and Bernie, and then incensed when another secret came out: Bernie was already married, with a teenage daughter! Despite this, Emily decided to stand by her man and moved with Bernie back to Las Vegas.

Choi nearly died after an angry patient unleashed a deadly chemical in the hospital, which brought his ex-girlfriend Vicki Glass (recurring guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) back; she was still listed as his emergency contact. Choi started spending time with Vicki again, which made April jealous.
What happened to Noah on Chicago Med? April’s brother has vanished

What happened to Noah on Chicago Med? April’s brother has vanished

Quote:
Noah Sexton hasn’t been seen much on the Chicago Med cast. In fact, he hasn’t appeared on screen since the episode titled “Be My Better Half.”

Played by actor Roland Buck III, the character of Noah Sexton is actually the younger brother of April Sexton (Yaya DaCosta). He also dated Dr. Sarah Reese (Rachel DiPillo) on the show.

During the Season 4 premiere of Chicago Med, there was a big storyline about Reese and her time at the hospital. DiPillo left the show on that night, with the character of Sarah sending Noah to get her things and a case log from Dr. Daniel Charles (Oliver Platt).

Old 03-09-2019, 05:30 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
I noticed they took the black jewish doctor off the show too the one who used to mentor connor Rhodes but I see he is in the new show the code . I think I will like that since my dad was in the marines and my brother was in the navy and my grandfather was in the navy as well .

Old 03-09-2019, 06:13 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,315,114 times
Am I the only person on here who thinks April (YaYa DaCosta) is absolutely beautiful?

Old 03-09-2019, 09:56 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I noticed they took the black jewish doctor off the show too the one who used to mentor connor Rhodes but I see he is in the new show the code . I think I will like that since my dad was in the marines and my brother was in the navy and my grandfather was in the navy as well .
Dr. Latham

This is all I see when Googling.

Chicago Med producers talk diversity and who could come back
Quote:
What about Chicago Med‘s existing recurring characters? If you were hoping that the new season would bring back Dr. Isidore Latham, unfortunately that’s not happening. Andrew and Diane told us Ato Essandoh‘s character will still have a small role in season 4.

“We have the same issue with the actor. He’s still on another series,” Andrew said, referring to Essandoh’s casting in the upcoming CBS drama The Code. “So we have limited use of him, but we love him.
Chicago Med season 4 on set: Will Dr. Latham still be around?

Quote:
Rest assured, that there are no plans to write Dr. Latham out of the series, even if he’s not appearing on Chicago Med all that often. We’d keep our eyes peeled for him in at least one episode, but in the words of executive producer Diane Frolov (which she passed along to CarterMatt at One Chicago Day), “[Dr. Latham is] there. You may not see him, but he’s there.” Frolov went on to explain to us why including him at this point is a little more difficult than some other guest stars:

“It is difficult with the scheduling because we develop these episodes so far in advance. They take about eight weeks to write. It’s hard, because we have to protect our scripts.”

What she means by this is simply that it’s hard to play out a Dr. Latham story in the event that Essandoh’s schedule changes, and all of a sudden the producers don’t have him anymore when they previously thought that they did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Am I the only person on here who thinks April (YaYa DaCosta) is absolutely beautiful?
I think she's pretty. I didn't know she was a model and has been on TV a long time, played Whitney Houston.

Old 03-09-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Stunning.

Old 03-11-2019, 12:30 PM

2,499 posts, read 3,248,183 times
Dr. Latham popped up in a board meeting last week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV