Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2019, 02:15 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Id LIKE to believe she didnt and Rhodes will look like a fool when it is proven she didnt.

Assuming she did, Rhodes is in a tough situation because he wouldnt have his surgical unit in the ED without her doing that but he would never want her to do that.
She did it to keep him there. That is like crazy stalker stuff right there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2019, 04:22 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
I like Dr. Latham’s character. I’m sick of wussy Natalie and how she’s always putting Will through the ringer. Will’s headstrong but he’s a caring man. Now just like that she’s sleeping with or will be the father of a former recent patient who’s in major grief for his dead wife and now has a very sick baby. Get it together Natalie! But oh you can’t let Will have a gun even though he was viciously attacked and almost murdered. She’s clueless.

I also really like the shows The Resident and The Good Doctor. Been watching both since first episodes. Somewhere along the line I missed out on even hearing about Code Black. Have never heard of it. I’ve heard of New Amsterdam but I’ve never watched it.

The guy who played dr latham has moved on and he is now on a show coming out called the code . it will premiere in april and will follow ncis on Tuesdays . FBI will be moved next season if this show does well . FBI has done very well in the rating I just hope they put it on a better night Tuesday night after ncis is not good for some shows .

Old 03-19-2019, 09:13 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
She did it to keep him there. That is like crazy stalker stuff right there.
She sure slept with him to keep him there. I don't recall if they showed them in bed or it was assumed when they walked into his bedroom. I believe it was last season if I remember right.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:16 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,726,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
She sure slept with him to keep him there. I don't recall if they showed them in bed or it was assumed when they walked into his bedroom. I believe it was last season if I remember right.
They never showed anything as I recall. It was only implied.

Now I am more than sure they slept together but I would love the plot twist where they actually didnt and Rhodes has t eat his words but I know I wont get that.

Old 04-19-2019, 05:34 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,726,695 times
Colin Donnell (Dr Rhoads) and Norma Kuhling (Dr Bekker) are leavng the show.

https://deadline.com/2019/04/chicago...pg6nJS1GA0PW_k

Old 04-20-2019, 08:13 AM

2,222 posts, read 2,250,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Colin Donnell (Dr Rhoads) and Norma Kuhling (Dr Bekker) are leavng the show.

https://deadline.com/2019/04/chicago...pg6nJS1GA0PW_k
Frankly I won't miss either of them or their story line. My only question is did she or did she not sleep with dad to get the finances?

Old 04-20-2019, 08:59 AM

I won't miss Ava but I will miss his character. I also can't believe they're getting rid of Dawson on PD. He and Brett were so great together on Chicago fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig11152 View Post
Frankly I won't miss either of them or their story line. My only question is did she or did she not sleep with dad to get the finances?
I think she did

Old 04-27-2019, 06:23 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,315,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I won't miss Ava but I will miss his character. I also can't believe they're getting rid of Dawson on PD. He and Brett were so great together on Chicago fire

I think she did

Dawson was Gabby who was with Matthew Casey and left the show last season to move to Puerto Rico and help the victims of the hurricane. Who are you talking about? I haven't watched CF as much as I used to because it came on the same time as something else I liked better but I have watched the last few episodes. Brett was dating a pastor the last thing I remember about her. What did I miss?

Old 04-27-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Dawson was Gabby who was with Matthew Casey and left the show last season to move to Puerto Rico and help the victims of the hurricane. Who are you talking about? I haven't watched CF as much as I used to because it came on the same time as something else I liked better but I have watched the last few episodes. Brett was dating a pastor the last thing I remember about her. What did I miss?
Gabby's cop brother Antonio who actually started on Chicago fire then jumped ship. He was with Brett last season. They had great chemistry but eventually broke up. If I remember right, he had just gotten out of his marriage, didn't want anything serious but after they split up he met another gal who he asked to marry.

‘Chicago’: Jon Seda, Colin Donnell & Norma Kuhling Exit NBC Drama Franchise
Quote:
Chicago P.D. star Jon Seda is exiting the popular NBC drama franchise.

Seda, who plays Detective Antonio Dawson, was one of the original stars of Chicago P.D. He started off as a recurring on the mothership Chicago Fire before he and Jason Beghe were spun off to anchor spinoff Chicago P.D. as the leads. Seda left Chicago P.D. midway through Season 4 to join new legal drama spinoff Chicago Justice. He returned to Chicago P.D. at the beginning of Season 5 as a series regular following the cancellation of Chicago Justice after one season. He has been part of a number of crossovers among the Chicago shows.

Old 04-28-2019, 05:34 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,315,114 times
Oh yeah I forgot about him and that he is Gabby's brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV